Christianity will save the west

>christianity will save the west
>oh well look at these thigns that christians do that cuck for malevolents in our governance and institutions
>tHaTs NoT ReAl ChRiStIaNiTy

then how the fuck is christianity going to save our nations from globozog? if of the literal billions of christians on earth and all the established christian churches and doctrines have been made subservient to globozog, why are you so retarded to think that this religion has any power to oppose globozog? if it so easily was destroyed and made to heel by the literal billions ...
what the fuck is the deal with this? seems fucking retarded
two more weeks?
two more weeks and the handful of true christians™ from Any Forums are going to reform real life christianity to oppose the jewish stranglehold?

Attached: 4353456.jpg (600x386, 122.23K)

>>oh well look at these thigns

Attached: C821577E-570D-4592-9E78-10571BD82C8B.jpg (819x1024, 101.53K)

christniggers will attack this.

It’s kinda the whole purpose of the thing. It’s why it’s written as a big book of contradictions

I'm not sure what your sperging out about, but please tell us what you specifically have done to oppose globozog?

(note: posting gibberish on 4chin doesnt actually count as doing something)

kek.
astute observation.

please address the subject instead of trying to divert
how exactly is christianity the answer to saving the west when christianity in application in real life is completely subservient to jewish rule?
if it failed to protect us from the jew then how will it with its billions of subverted adherents and their doctrines magically become an opposing force?

> pic
This is how I figured it out. Fuck your religion. Fuck all of your religions.

Attached: 352593D6-99DD-491E-AF29-4A72C652629A.png (1300x2811, 347.41K)

I dont have an answer. I just see you telling everyone else in the world to "do something" about jews or whatever while you sit on your ass playing on the computer. You're probably fat too.

It's not a political system...

It's about if God exists and if Jesus was God born as a man. These are either true or false. Christians are people who think these are true facts.

It has nothing to do with politics. I don't understand why you think it does.

To do something about Jews every fucking christard must either drop his bullshit cult, or lose in minecraft.

both of your accusations are false
i want an answer from the people who keep shilling for christianity saying it will save the west, they never offer an answer to the questions i have asked

did you just get here? check the archive, since 2016 there is a consorted effort to promote christianity as essential to removing the jewish strangle hold from europe and her children

and christianity isnt jsut "if god exists or not" plenty of non christians believe in god
the god and its attributions written in to the jewish torah are outlandish and in my opinion it is retarded to think this entity is actually the creator given the attributions the jews gave it in their writings
but this isnt the topic of the thread

The people you describe are only superficially Christian. His kingdom is not of this world.

yeah, i suspect it was written to intentionally drive away rational and logical people

>then how the fuck is christianity going to save our nations from globozog
read the book, faggot
tl;dr
god will start the apocalypse
all faggots, degenerates, larpers, and npcs will die
christ comes back
we be kings in his reich

if you think something will save you from that, you are wrong

So you do nothing either except drink vodka and post here.
Got it, Sergay.

so christianity will not remove the jewish stranglehold from our peoples, we agree on that

Soon getting soon.

>tHaTs NoT ReAl ChRiStIaNiTy

Imagine posting the reddit caps meme and expecting to be taken seriously.

>two more millenia
Fuck off

Like I said, you believe you are enslaved or whatever by jews and want everyone else in the world to save you.
If you're such a badass Aryan supersoldier do something about it. But your just another fat retard on the internet.

I think the "stranglehold" you mention is delusional in the first place.

>if your enemies take everything from you and blot your name from existence, you win
>i know because a jew wrote it so

insane
and i have read the bible, the prophecies say that all those who adopt the worship of the rejected messiah will fall to the control of the hebrew and reject and scorn their own name, blotting it from the earth and supplanting their heritage with that of the hebrew

how exactly does this remove the jewish stranglehold on europe and her children? you are saying just wait for the jewish messiah to return but the prophecies say that by the time he returns the hebrews who rejected him will realize he did fulfill the prophecies and they come to accept him as theirs and he gathers them up and destroys the rest of humanity save their gentile allies

how exactly does this save the west? submission to eternal jewish rule is salvation?
asinine

imagine being so young you dont remember a time before reddit existed

The only way of life that can save nations is one that is the most decentralized while being quite strict.

You know what that way of life is.

They have forgotten the quest required to strengthen the bond. One should never really feel as if they have all the answers.That's for God alone. Even their prayers are selfish. They are havens of evil deceiving the innocent and ultimately condemning them.

It was observed in its infancy

Attached: 251FF621-A12C-4855-945E-200CD9025F73.jpg (850x400, 95.53K)

the user you're greentexting said nothing of the sort.
You're just making up gibberish at this point.
Again, you're the expert around here on jewish strangleholds, tell us YOUR solution. What do you think the church should do?