Would you support a political solution to unwanted kids, or incapable parents, e.g...

Would you support a political solution to unwanted kids, or incapable parents, e.g. some kind of default birth control enforced by the law?

A lot of people, especially black people, are totally incapable of raising their kids, and they think keeping them alive is the same thing. They just sort of let them loose in public spaces, where they can do anything to anyone, and of course they eventually grow up to be criminals, or just generic trash that can't drive and makes life a little worse for everyone. Abortions help, but finding a way to put birth control in the water, and then you'd have to take a pill to have kids vs. taking one not to have them, would solve a ton of problems. The only issue is political will.

Attached: drank.webm (288x360, 319.24K)

niggers should be castrated
no need to deal with unwanted kids if they can't have any
this would also eliminate almost all rape babies

all niggers should be sterilized upon spawning

alright FINBRO!

I am mostly talking about niggers, but not exclusively, there are plenty of retarded whites and "whites" too. The sort of people making mulattos and quadroons shouldn't be having kids at all, generally.

castration should be preferred method for the sterilization as it also decreases hormone production which has obvious benefits in the case of the nigger males
the method for female sterilization doesn't really matter that much as long as it is permanent
i support doing the same for babies with downs or other deformities that are inheritable

the niggerlovers probably don't even want children so the niggers being sterilized wouldn't be an issue for their relations
obviously such people are unwanted but at least this way the harm they can do is minimized

Solution is to stop giving out free anything and to enforce laws.

mixed race is a no-no. but i know smart people with absolute retard parents, so im not for that
agreed, less testosterone being produced with no nuts attached

Birth control in the water is more realistic

If it involves 2-digit IQ pre-hominids going into the dumpster before their trimesters are up, I'm all for it.

Attached: CharlieApproves.jpg (736x669, 54.92K)

all non-Whites (especially kikes) should be aborted

fuck that i love tap water

Lead-shaped birth control in the head is more effective.

Instead of paying promiscuous hos for crapping out kids with numerous baby daddies, pay them to have their tubes tied.

Attached: 1603582725-sanger-quote-01.jpg (1000x370, 104.22K)

birth control in water would just give globohomo a good excuse to import hundreds or thousands of times more niggers and sandniggers every year
lowering the birthrate of niggers can't come at the cost of lowering birth rates of whites
more incentive programs like those in hungary should be used to fix the white birth rates

I agree.
>let's put something in the tap water EVERYONE drinks, even the normals, to fix the negro problem
This is negro-level thinking.
>let's just shoot the problems
This is how things get done properly.

Abortion should definitely be encouraged for undesirables. Orphans, abandoned children and those confuscated from shit parents should be raised by the military. It eliminates the problem of them aging out of the system and having nowhere to go

>pay them to have their tubes tied.
>pay
Just start with; "This is LIBERIA. Go here or we shoot you in the head. Pay for a ticket to get there before next week or we break your legs FIRST!"
The problem then funds and solves itself.
Keep it simple. None of your overly-complex american bs. This is how things get done.
Will it. It happens.

>EVERYONE drinks
The idea is opt out birth control, vs. opt in, such that every child is now explicitly planned. The current system of relying on would-be irresponsible parents to be responsible isn't working. Look outside your window, turn on the news, the world isn't just overrun with niggers, its overrun by feral retards raised by tv and youtube on a tablet.

I'd rather live in a society where neither abortion nor forced birth control is necessary because everyone is moral and there are no niggers.

However, secretly sterilising niggers by putting whatever sterlisation ingredient in crack is the next best thing.

The arabs really had the right idea by castrating their nigger slaves.

The only thing I support is killing non europeans and jews en masse

Attached: 1643559518830.jpg (1152x1800, 327.23K)

Stop being reasonable.
Threats work. Fear works. Violence works. Violence ALWAYS works.
Your problem is that you are facing an unreasonable problem and trying to solve it by being reasonable.
Real men will the future to be. Will it. Stop being a soft pansy. THIS is why you haven't fixed the problem so far and won't in the near future.
It's perfectly fine to be unreasonable.
I am a racist. It's fine.

Attached: 1619698717592.jpg (639x794, 60.93K)

Sneed

>"Look outside your window. See muh world."
>mutt assume we don't
Man up and fix the problem in your shitty usa or stop whining about it to unseen others via the interwebs as if you are going to lift a finger.