WHY is the media going after Joe Rogan so hard?

Ever since he said that he took ivermectin for covid treatment the leftwing mainstream media has been going after him hard.
Is it because he challenges their doctrine of everybody should get the vax?

Maybe its because his podcast is growing tremendously while news media is declining?

Is it because he has been exposing the media in certain areas and people are now because of him waking up and realizing the media is a propaganda machine?

What are your guys thoughts?

Attached: joerogan.jpg (1303x733, 250.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-002-025:a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck cares about that knuckle dragging meathead kill yourself

Attached: 1644170131665.png (1540x813, 1.49M)

Someone's mad

You're retarded.

I think it’s because he’s a chud fuck who constantly denies the science, spouts debunked nazi rhetoric, and is on the wrong side of history

you enough to type that out!

because the 'agenda' is to cancel any thought that doesn't follow the line.
>plebbit spacing
>you have to go back

Attached: 1442787020885.jpg (1598x1600, 1.67M)

It’s because of Robert Epstein, it’s called misdirection. No ones talking about that episode right?

Why are they going after the most popular talk show host there is that has guests in to challenge the (((narrative)))?

What a mystery

Biden told them to, duh.
Listen to your president dumbfuck.

Attached: 4F494D70-A7D5-4D05-A874-FA27C157ABB1.jpg (1220x798, 251.46K)

>Rogan is a "Bro"
>(((Media))) is run by pencil neck geeks who hate "bros"
>Story as old as time

Globohomo is about to lift the restrictions and want to paint the tyrants and the compliant as heroes, and they’re terrified that the non-compliant will come across as the victors.

/Thread

Spotify is becoming based

And his puppet Biden

Attached: BE21EFA4-74DE-4EB1-B95A-75EF06706EEA.jpg (1249x1097, 289.15K)

>More popular than all network news
>Calls out covid hypocrisy and narratives
>Calls out tech manipulation
>Calls out mainstream media

Geez wiz, no idea why they hate him.

Election year. They desperately need to control the message. Joe has a huge audience. He can sink any campaign.

2pbp. Just airing antivaxx views and treating them seriously is a big no-no for someone with as large of an audience as his. He's a threat to the narrative, and must be dealt with publicly through extraordinary measures.

All of this started after he had robert malone on. What's very ironic is trying to cancel joe rogan either makes him more popular or drives him to make his own platform, so I really hope he does get canceled since it will be a good thing.

joe rogan is ethnically jewish
look at his fucking face
he's controlled opposition because jews fucking love playing devil's advocate. some of them just love power. desu, he doesn't know what he's doing. it's in the nature of the jew.
t. same, just self-hating

Nobody listens to Joe's podcast for Joe. He just smokes weed and says "whoa I never thought about that", then segways into a DMT trip report.

They are cancelling Joe's guests and his ability to platform wrongthinkers.

He's just a numbskull caught in the crossfire.

don't see what you're referring to

Attached: im-188747.jpg (1280x1280, 111.25K)

>More money than he needs and a huge audience.
>Begs for forgiveness for even discussing a word reserved for niggers.
Greatest coward in recent memory.

Attached: JR.png (580x400, 262.71K)

you gotta trust me on this.
short
bald
big nose
oddly protruding chin compared to stature
comedian
promotes degeneracy

come the fuck on

Joe Rogan:
>"I walked into planet of the apes"
>"It was like africa"

His white alt-right friend:
>HHAAHAHA!
>"OLAAYY-YO!"

they are after spotify not joe rogan
because want more royalties
also they are triple niggers

But I don't trust you

ok. enjoy your scripted and controlled opposition then. don't go around making fun of foxnews boomers or the cnn libtards. because you're not any better.

Attached: snap.jpg (600x600, 110.71K)

maybe they think he isn't a homosexual, if they knew he was a faggot they'd be fine with him

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-002-025:a

Because people are listening to him he has 11 million listeners and most likely reaches 30 to 50,000,000 people worldwide every week everyone knows the mainstream media is full of shit they have no arguments so they’re literally trying to shut it down

This is why. Everything else is smoke. It's also more about influence than ratings.

>WHY is the
because he's tearing the media a new one over ratings with a 1/10,000 budget and dropping all sorts of shit the establishment doesnt want people to hear

Correct, he’s just an Everyman. I’ve listened to a ton of his podcasts because I used to have to drive maybe 4 hours a day for work. A few years ago, aside from alex jones, very few of his guests could be considered “controversial” but he’s definitely leaned in more to the culture wars stuff.

You remember how there would be like an annual “can u believe young men like joe Rogan the transphobe??” Pieces in the Media? They hate joe, sure, out of envy of his audience, but who they really hate is his audience.

They are trying to remove him before midterm elections cuz he's the biggest mainstream voice and one of the only voices they don't control. Their polls are abysmal and they only way they can win reelection is to cheat, but they are so unpopular the numbers will be unbelievable, so they are removing anyone in mainstream who doesn't tow the narrative.

Attached: suspect.jpg (1862x1048, 170.5K)

>Maybe its because his podcast is growing tremendously while news media is declining?

Bingo...

Attached: Ratings.jpg (612x612, 31.49K)

Dudes a walking dog whistle for far-rights man.. did you just wander into this board?

Nah. Not a strongly jewish face. He's got some slav though.

>in the united states
2022 midterms. VA showed a path for republicans. school, CRT, vaccine, corona mandates in general.
>joe rogan
shits on leftist teachers, praised libsfortiktok on tiktok because it shows all the insane leftist teacher (his own words.), doesn't support CRT, against vaccine mandate, doesn't support mask mandates
>the rest of the lefitst global establishment
he's not the biggest fan of trannies and corona mandates.

>2022 midterms why
he has a big audiance and many believe its him giving a voice to moderate leftist makes the moderate left feel ok to be against what the far left global establishment wants. many liberals voted republican in VA. its how youngkin won.

I mean if he had a hook nose and the accent you'd have a point but unless you can bring up his ancestry then I don't believe you

I hope you’re trolling if only for your future abused children’s sake you faggot