NYC ANTIVAX PROTESTORS

look at these evil white supremacists, why has BLM been completely silent? these devious neo-nazis have been running amuck all over the city for months forcing the kind compassionate unblemished angels of the NYPD to arrest them for daring to try to eat in restaurants or see a movie without vax papers.

Attached: 639B43BC-8244-4B6C-A957-1E1120271B32.jpg (603x681, 445.1K)

those are niggers user

Germany had volunteer foreign legions. I firmly believe in supporting the creation of homogeneous ethnostates for ALL people, including niggers.

These niggers, while niggers, are still intelligent enough to understand that they are too smart to live after the extermination of White men. They are the tall grass of their race that will be mowed down after we're gone.

While they may not be as successful in a White nation, they would in a nation of their own kind.

Attached: 1643503831949.jpg (1200x1600, 448.29K)

>DEMOCRATS R THE REAL RACISTS!!!

Go back to r/the_zognald or wherever you came from. This is Any Forums.

NY blac people are the most closely aligned to malcom x's principles anyway.

no niggers, bro

fuck off retard

These black people are doing more to fix america than you or your family ever has going 10 generations back

You should be sent to a forced labor camp

There are so many other places on the internet where you can be a nigger lover, why come here specifically?

Because if spammed BBC threads anywhere else he'd be banned.

Your literally a government employee fighting against anti mandate protests lmao

OH no guys this anti mandate protest is bad because they're black , keep doing what your told that'l show um

>black people
say niggers faggot

>OmG SWeATy jUST cOeXiST you racisT CHUd
no thanks, picrel

Attached: 1641510976172.jpg (899x1080, 360.86K)

Never disobey the government thats what the jews and blacks want you to do

Just keep being a slave and doing what your told like a proper white man

nigger

No amount of fed posting is going to derail the anti mandate protests

Actually rope your self

Yea real white man just acts like a slave and does whatever the government tells him

>No amount of fed posting is going to derail the anti mandate protests
what fedposting you niggerloving faggot?

you love niggers nigger

>just honk your way to freedom bro
oof

You come to this thread and try to derail anti mandate protests by attacking the fact that black people are apart of them

its the most fed posting shit ive ever seen lmao

you don't even know what fedposting is, fuck off faggot, go be a niggerlover somewhere else.

Yea, your right, instead of protesting they should be making threads on Any Forums blaming jews and blacks for all of the problems. Surely that will get rid of the mandates

You are 100% a government employee

>they should be making threads on Any Forums
you mean like OP? Why would he make this thread if it were meaningless to do so?

you are 100% an absolute retard

Bringing attentions to protests directs people to participate in them

I went down to Ottawa after seeing the posts on it, took a 10 hour drive for it

If I saw a protest spring up in my area i'd drive down to that too

>don't do anything
>never take any form of action
>just blame jews and blacks

>just blame jews and blacks
yep

The more mandates the more the nigger cattle are humiliated, I personally love the mandates and I hope they make everyone wear diapers and unicorn dildo helmets for science. Nigger cattle need to be ritualistically humiliated for refusing to coup.

How many times do you think you need to chant ((( the jews))) before literally anything ever happens in response to it?

Nothing will ever happen

atleast thats a consistent position

> Stay on your concentration thread you kike and nigger loving faggot
>I drove to Ottawa
you lying faggot kill yourself

You're glowing and you're horrible at this. Imagine being an utter failure at shilling hahaha

>driving from america to canada is extremely uncommon and difficult to do

First they came for the niggers, and I didn't say shit because I'm not a nigger
Then they came for the jews, and I didn't say shit because I'm not a jew

And that's it, that solved 99% of our problems

The Black Faces of White Supremacy indeed