Female intelligence

What makes women so genuinely stupid? Is it genetic? Are they never taught basic "problem" solving?

Attached: 1643149679274.webm (406x720, 811.49K)

That's a boy

They have no need for intelligence. If a woman looks good (which most women do, to men), they can be mute their entire lives and still live comfortably with no worries.

most modern women are goyim mutts

God made women, and saw it was good.

Satan saw that woman was good then created feminism.

They aren't stupid, but they are almost all midwits. Many men are either in the 80IQ range or in the 120IQ range with far less outright midwits. Low IQ is cannon fodder or warehouse wagie bound

women are midwits

Attached: tyuuuuuuuu.jpg (400x241, 20.18K)

>Satan saw that woman was good then created feminism.
funny way to spell Jews, but OK

I'd give her an emergency pump of vanilla

Attached: w.png (484x571, 227.48K)

sapiens are "god's children" that have souls
>non-sapien are "satan's children" that only have animal spirit
mix both in a unholy marriage and the offspring are goyim, tranny genderless slave race without a soul or spirit because god and satan hate them as they are an abomination

women's lives are 1000x easier than men's. this is why they can be absolute retards and fail at everything in life then make an onlyfans and make more than you do.
>voting rights
mistake
>anti-wife beating laws
mistake
>women's shelters
mistake

men, take your pride back. beat the shit out of women.

stop pretending to be some faggot twink

Unless the "pump" used by Starbucks, I assume that is where it's from, is a uniform standard quantity then I think it's quite justifiable to searching online for that quantity value of flavor liquid.
Otherwise, that "pump" quantity is just a retarded unit of measurement and fags thinking every shop is the same as Starbucks is retarded.

I think it's meant to be a funny joke OP

she's fuckin' hot
also a pump is 20ml of the flavor so just take out your pipette sweetie
or you know, let a man handle it

Attached: 1613909865838.jpg (426x364, 149.87K)

audible kek for you user

Attached: priest.webm (640x640, 850.49K)

This is a mating call you fuckwit. Women know they don't belong in the workplace.

I don't understand the scenario
Are zoomers supposed to be unable to comprehend how much liquid comes out when you push down on a pump or something?
Have they never washed their hands in their lives?

the humour is so wholesome and so feeble that it is notable that's why it's been posted

ok I've never been in a starbucks but it seems it's more like 10ml
simple as

Attached: 2022-02-08 16.32.16 www.foodnewsnews.com 50ff940300da.jpg (959x498, 96.3K)

No I think it's a femoid... unfortunately
No impetus to grow. As long as they hole stay wet they can get a man to provide.
Also, evolutionarily speaking, they tend to be much more clustered to the mean of phenotypic traits (including intelligence). So, in fact, there are fewer female retards than there are male retards.
In total women are literally more likely to be midwits.

I thought it was a dude pretending to be a woman.

I know it's supposed to be indicative of woman brain, but what message was she trying to Garner sympathy on.

You have
>Consoomers are dumb brawndo is what plants crave tintoys
Or is it what, crippling autism? To the point of inability to work in a coffee shop?
>Vanilla goyslop is in decanter, it's not pumpable
But then back to an entitled customer narrative

Something coherent would be
>I'd like a grande latte with a triple pump of vanilla
>Sir this is a coffee shop
>aaaand he's already sat down
>Hey yo what coffee blend do I grind for this one
>Idk they ordered a latte with half a cup of vanilla flavored corn syrup I fucking hate Starbucks Jesus nigger fucking Christ kill me
>Hey is my coffee ready, it's been 11 whole seconds
>Frenetic autismchan closeup of internally screaming

Are zoomers women so braindead they just copy elements of other tiktoks without knowing what they are? An AI would write a #relatable wagecuck experience story far better. Is this is the pregnant Elsa meets spiderman of (((nonbinary))) zoomer memes?

Attached: 1643927394113.jpg (819x1024, 151.75K)

It's sad because they make videos advertising how helpless, pathetic and stupid they are, and they don't even realise it. Just scam these people, walk in with supreme confidence and order them around like the slaves they try to be.

why even look it up just add some extract at a random quantity

I learned from playing MMOs that if you are pretty, then being smart is just a bonus not a necessity.

Attached: 93457985749825798345729357345.jpg (1080x1277, 289.45K)

Might actually be an FTM
ie the weirdest type of tranny

faggot

Attached: 1594939408334.png (4704x6728, 2.84M)

I don't drink coffee, but it seems incredibly retarded to me to not use pumps, unless they use measuring cups. It seems like it would be incredibly inconsistent.

the correct answer is "just wing it"
the basedboy won't know the difference
the coffee you make will likely make up for the different anyway
as long as you don't put in a single drop or half a liter, it should be fine anywhere from like half to double the amount

with that ass? watch the video again
would teach her volume measurements with sticky syrup examples
yea, but since you're doing it everyday (supposedly) you should know how much it is
like if you're a bartender and some fuck asks you for a tres piedras
what the fuck is that
oh a shot of tequila, a shot of anise liquor, a shot of gin and a squirt of bitters
AH, I knows what a shot is because I'm a fucking bartender, your weird mexican drink coming right up.

Attached: mexicat.jpg (1024x1024, 192.7K)

You're approaching this from the wrong point. Imagine, if you can, that in any social situation that has some form of interaction you wan to maximize the outcome for you and minimize the responsibilty. However, you can't proberly anticipate the outcome because that's where your "intellect" fails you but what you can is grasp what would put you into a position of responsibility/accountability and thus you react to any situation as to minimizing your accountability.

That's women for you. Why do you think any corporation tries to stack thei C-level with women. They will naturally act as to have no accountability of anything that could go south an thus protect the company at large from harm while engineering processes towards responsibility as far away from you as possible meaning the bottom.

Women are always vulnerable and they put up a facade of confidence to compensate. They're raging egomaniacs who will never need to work an actual job under the same standards men are judged by. They are evolving into flesh peddlers and gym hoes as part of their next evolution. They will wear yoga pants everywhere and try and market themselves as being as competent as men, but really they are just hamsters inside the shell of post pubescent women. They are Trojan horses of Marxist and Jewish subversion, thus the pro-tranny, pro-Godless mindset. They don't realize they make the best pawns for undermining western civilization.

>pregnant Elsa meets spiderman
Fuck you for reminding me that robots are training our kids to be serial killers.

But once you marry them they talk incessantly about cats, and buying new shoes, and you're supposed to hand on their every stupid word.

Attached: women spunk.png (564x784, 617.83K)

>robots
Never forget the parents that slap the iPad down in their own flesh and blood's hands to get them to stop talking
The same people who will say "oh yeah I heard about that haha that's weird" and not go any further when you attempt to redpill them on Elsagate

Attached: 1644290213715.jpg (225x225, 9.6K)

Grab that rughead and rough it up!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 16-08-30 pol - Make it longer pls - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (307x314, 23.14K)

Short hair is so much better on women than long hair.

Just add the fucking flavor retard!

>taught
They are taught. My wife is an engineer. Fully qualified, one of the few percentage. She has no idea how to apply any of what she has learned to the real world.