Do you agree?

He is right

Attached: China vs US.jpg (663x680, 85.18K)

in Canada you can't criticize muslims
so.. who does it better?

Reminder this also literally isn't true for China, even state media will openly critique the CCP if they do flagrantly incompetent or corrupt shit

There's no reason to criticise Xi Jinping, he's pretty sweet and he doubles the GDP every few years.

Try to say something about the trans fat or stupid people see what happens.
Hell in 5y you won't be able to criticize pedophiles.
Forgot you already can't they are called the husband's of child bride's that where imported from Afghanistan.
China is an invasive Cancer if it didn't try to expand it would be fine but it's growing fuck chink's

I can criticize Jews and blacks no problem. Maybe I have an FBI report on me, but I end up with no consequences for speaking my mind.

Yeah, it's more accurate to say that you can't say the Party itself is illegitimate and should be replaced. Policy itself is fair game.

Well, the government can't stop your from criticizing Jews and Blacks in America, but corporations can. In China, they'd through your ass in jail or kill for going against the CCP. Two sides of the same coin really.

Attached: 1534082206382.jpg (400x400, 18.7K)

In America the only thing you can critisize safely is straight white men. That's literally it.

>I can criticize Jews and blacks no problem.

No, you can't. You will be canceled in social media and fired from your wageslave job.

Only rich people can freely criticize blacks (but not Jews) to a certain degree.

The exact same thing as Gimping.

>I end up with no consequences for speaking my mind.
if you live completely cut off from society, sure

I, for one, welcome our Chinese overlords to holocaust the Jews (for real this time in Minecraft) and finally end their decades-long infiltration, self-promotion, and genocide campaign.

Just use the internet safely. I don't have to censor myself. I mean, I got banned from many places 20 years ago on the internet too. So I just created a new pseudonymous account. No consequences.

>implying western corporations aren't essentially governmental organisations
Ok bud

I do

Attached: 1627406240868.jpg (500x2191, 295.88K)

Unfortunately the more likely scenario is a Jew-chink alliance against whitey. Only a foolish conqueror antagonizes the nobility of his new territories.

So you can't criticize Jews and blacks without hiding behind a pseudonym and you think that that's an adequate retort to the based chink OP? Your delusional or stupid.

I wish that wouldn't be the case. Chinese and Europeans make good allies. Jews are incapable of allyship.

I'm never banned from Any Forums for doing either. Even if I am I reset my modem. Lol big fucking deal. I don't have some FBI retard knocking on my door.

You're willfully ignoring the marxist footsoldiers that comprise a significant proportion of the western general public. The point is you can't openly express your disdain for kikes without taking measures to ensure your identity is not associated publically with those expressions or you will face significant consequences from private citizens and corporations. In Cucknada, cucked European countries, and cucked states, you can even face criminal charges for such expressions.

You and me both, buddy. Idk what it would take to slash Jewish power. Seems like everything has been tried already.

He's right about not being able to criticize jews and niggers in america.
Fuck jews
fuck niggers
fuck xi

Nah, it's all internet bullshit. I can say whatever I want offline too. Zero consequences.

So you can only criticize kikes and niggers if you hide your identity? You are proving OP right

Attached: miaalvesc-car-selfie-meninas-Favim.com-6140589.jpg (720x845, 107.68K)

I say whatever I want off the internet, maybe you all shouldn't be living around your literal enemies.

Can you say it to your coworkers? Can you talk about it in your nearest Walmart? Is your city larger than 50.000?
So you live in remote shithole? Which means that your only way to be "free" is to run away from your countrymen. You are isolated, atomized, scared. You are exactly how your overlords want you to be, ready for the plucking.

Attached: mutt slaves forced to live next to niggers.jpg (1600x1071, 810.08K)

You're a retarded disingenuous faggot. Tell everyone you meet your genuine opinions of kikes and niggers if you're so certain. You won't, you know you won't, and we will know you knew you were wrong all along because we won't ever hear about it and you will never post about having done it with proof. You're a faggot; 8/10 made me reply like 4 times.

Yes to everything. My coworkers are unironically the ones I shoot the shit with the most. I live in a small city. Seeing all your flags, I'm just guessing Americans simply better.

i wish my government executed ceos who step out of line

Burn cities, destroy monuments of white men/history, usury.

keep crying bitch kid

Attached: Black-Baby-Crying.jpg (1024x561, 121.81K)

>Well, the government can't stop your from criticizing Jews and Blacks in America

Hold any government job and do it I dare you.

Attached: twitter 21.png (564x391, 102.83K)

>keep crying bitch kid

Attached: 1628977782588.png (1001x569, 114.29K)

China is one (1) dictator away from a complete social collapse and/or mass genocide (more than the genocide already occurring).