Can China collapse ?

Can China collapse ?

Attached: j.jpg (1280x720, 78.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhgBBGIEUiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DOESN'T EXIST THEY CAN WRITE WHATEVER FATE FOR IT THEY WISH

China is probably the only self-sustaining country in the world. They have all the industry, along with everything else and huge amounts of land.
China will conquer the world. In many ways, it already has.

No county can exist without jobs and an economy and millions in the streets

Can?
Its not even a matter of ‘if’, but ‘when’.

"Jobs" are a meme. What matter is productive capacity and the ability to use it. China has both.

he was right you know

NO, and the EU is going to follow China's authoritarian path soon for its own good.

you are seeing this from the pov of your mutt ideology. China doesn't follow the arbitrary rules of the liberal world order. It won't collapse anytime soon

yea. probably most in debt country ever. if foreign investments are pulled they will starve

China is more likely to collapse due to its enormous size and corruption. Otherwise not very likely. They are shooting for the moon.

Only once they lose their mandate from heaven

Just stop lend and lease your land to them.

Won't collapse but it will surely slow down due to their one child policy from the past (getting old quickly).
Europe is worse though.

Here's probably the best case against China I hear in geopolitics. The problem is, every pro-China argument I see ignores demographics, ignores world trade, ignores how they handled the pandemic, ignores their debt, ignores their entire function being invalidated by the end of global trade, and basically ignores everything and screams "1.4 billion people, they're an invincible invulnerable superpower because I say they are"!

youtube.com/watch?v=bhgBBGIEUiE

They aren't food independent. Not at near their current population numbers. Your claim is objectively false.

>what is the Chinese dynastic cycle
It will, but I don't think it's gonna be any time soon

Jordan looks like he took way too many drugs in that picture. Look at his glazed, bloodshot eyes.

They "can", and they will.
It's just a waiting game at this point.
They're in a position where they know they will be fighting for resources at one point in time, so they're trying to cover their asses now before they're past the point of no return.
Need proof? Just look at their agriculture, power and water supplies.
They're running thin. Real thin. So they need to generate wealth, or business, so that they can "buy" these resources.
How do you suppose they'll do that? Well, let's look at what's happening around the world.
>transition to electric vehicles
Oy, what's the key component for electric cars?
>batteries
What is the key component for batteries?
>lithium
Which country has the most access to this resource?
>Google it for a crazy surprise!
This is all a game to move valuable resources from one place, to another, without causing a massive war or deaths. China is in a position where they know they won't survive a massive war.
Wars are lengthy and costly and use up tons of resources.
So instead of doing the dirty work out in the open, they gotta be sly.
Oh, and who is passionately trying to advocate for the need to transition into electric?
>politicians
Are these politicians in bed with China?
>Who is Mitch McConnell?
I could go on and on, but I think you can already get the jist of what's going on.

>Tl;dr
US politicians are paid out by China to look the other way and keep certain rules and laws in check to benefit China. This is because China is on the brink of collapse due to a lack of resources. In order to overcome this, they need to shift the resources through "trade" in a open manner, with hidden intentions. They give you green rectangular paper with numerical values (money) and in exchange they get water, food, materials, resources, etc etc.

They will be once they finish buying up most of Africa.

It regularly does. Take the long view, it is a tough place to govern.

Attached: china v europe.png (1329x1612, 2.9M)