And was like Planet of the Apes…

And was like Planet of the Apes…

Attached: 7FB5F485-8593-45AF-A820-ED9480EA1B89.png (494x512, 284.91K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-05 22-40-03.jpg (1130x819, 95.92K)

Attached: 6E5E15C6-09AA-4B63-9E8A-B27F5FB784EF.png (750x920, 1.54M)

I honestly don’t understand why he didn’t pull the immunity card by going.
>got a half black daughter, problem?

Makes me think this whole thing is orchestrated.

To be fair any half decent parent wouldn't want to try to use their kid as a PR shield.

>Makes me think this whole thing is orchestrated.
I'm starting to think part of the media's hypnosis spell is the ritual humiliation of the people stupid enough to trust them.
They were repeatedly told Brexit had no chance, the Trump-Russia smoking gun had arrived, two experimental injections lol sorry I mean 3...
And now any retard who says they're troubled by Rogan's links to white supremacists can get BTFO'd by a half-clued in Soijak that still unironically posts on Reddit who says "uh, he has a half black step daughter you know..."
You'd think this would wake up the fucking zombies but the opposite seems to happen. The humiliation at how stupid they have shown to be (again) only seems to make them dig in further, refusing to face the reality that they have been conned, humiliated, stolen from and experimented on by the powerful once again because that would mean some dude in the office they disagreed with publicly was right.
So they go crawling back to The New York Times, Hasan Piker or whatever bunch of vicious foreigners talking nonsense they trust to do their thinking for them and do the mental equivalent of "please, explain it away for me, tell us how we were right all along even though we are obviously wrong".

Attached: WhiteMan.jpg (1184x1491, 355.58K)

this is all being orchestrated by big music and probably wallstreet

Agree with the parent part, and maybe this IS the best tactic since we ARE talking about it now and doing it for him. Only “mistake” I think is the apology, doesn’t benefit him in any way and if you “apologize” you should do it in a offhand and a “oh yeah sorry about that” and if pressed responding with “I’m sorry you feel that way”.

After he flipped on the moon-landing I had confirmation he was a rat. To what end is beyond me, but the whole ritual thing seems most likely. Now the question remains, what will be the next one?

That wouldn't help. Caving in to mob demands instead calling them niggers will never work.
This is how you do it: Clinton was diddling his secretary with cigar and cumming on her dress or whatever, when she spilled the beand hist first line of defense was to deny everything and then when it didn't go away he want full: "yeah I fucked my secretary, my wife knows, she forgave me, case closed, get fucked".
And his ratings actually went up after this.

cool blog post faggot.
didn't read. unsubscribe.

Attached: fag.png (658x223, 25.81K)

I think the point of Joe Rogan is to get the Redditor soijaks that like to think of themselves as open minded critical thinkers and waste their time with ancient aliums and DMT is like religion bro.
I think the powers that be trusted that Rogan wouldn't be intelligent or brave enough to question the Covid narrative, given that he had already been scared off associating with his pal Alex Jones. And after all, why face the reality of the Satanic one world government conspiracy and put a target on your back when you can instead dude weed lmao?
But it seems something went wrong in the calculation and now Redditors and soijaks are actually being exposed to some intelligent opinions through a small minority of Joe Rogan's guests.
I'm guessing Rogan will bend the knee and be scared off controversial Covid talk. I expect to see a pro-totalitarianism shill on there before long. He'll use some clever talking points on the averagely intelligent Rogan and Rogan will say "whoa... dude, now that you say it like that, I guess being an unthinking slave does sound kinda chill".

that bald pothead got bigger problems.

Attached: joer ogan roided bubblegut.jpg (1920x1080, 486.85K)

fucking college essay writer strikes again
we need twitter style limits badly.

Attached: fag2.png (758x162, 28.43K)

Attached: PregnantMen.png (886x411, 68.02K)

hold still for your booster!

Attached: PigInjected1.jpg (930x558, 38.17K)

>inb4 this ugly wog is white
no, stop.

Attached: RUNJOERUN.jpg (1200x675, 142.21K)

One thing it has done for sure is draw attention to him, whatever episode he does next will get so many views purely to see it. You might be right with the shill guest. As we speak he might be getting the “talk”
>rogan listen, I know you’re dealing with alot right now.
>but we can make all of this go away, no worries, infact we can make this go in your favour.
>think about it joe, your reputation restored, more money you could ever dream of, a legacy that will always be looked back at, this is it joe, the most important decision of your life.
>now here’s what you gotta do, your next planned guest?
>scrap ‘em, say some bullshit, whatever it takes, then you’re gonna have a talk with our guy for the show, all you have to do is agree with EVERYTHING and I mean it.
>no matter what, you have to agree with it, and laugh during it, tell him he’s a smart guy, say your eyes have been opened.
>that’s it joe, just one show, think of it as ehh a STAND-UP act, you were a comedian right?
>I mean just think of it as a routine, a big joke that only you and us are privy to, that’s all we’re asking joe, not a big deal right?

>You might be right with the shill guest
I think after a prior controversy he had one infamous shill guest on at some point that went over very badly with the audience. But I can't remember the name or what aspect of globohomo was being shilled.
I think your schizo scenario is probably more or less exactly how it'll go down behind the scenes.
I can't see how he wouldn't be forced to show "the other side of the argument" (i.e. the side that is shilled relentlessly in the legacy media and does not permit the other side of its position to be broadcast).

Attached: 1643448372486.webm (720x1080, 2.93M)

I've never seen the Planet of the Apes but I've always just assumed it was inspired by Chimp-Out culture. So I see nothing offensive.

you zoomers are legitimately fucked in the brain.
i dont know what happened to you but you cant read a paragraph.

imagine having rogan as your step dad and he says stuff like that

Roid gut. Very common, who cares, faggot is like 50 or something.