If the Founding Fathers were here again, how would they fix America?

If the Founding Fathers were here again, how would they fix America?

Attached: 58826E01-3F7F-42C5-B642-6577BC46A4F1.jpg (770x350, 88.16K)

Add another Amendment, "No exceptions."

They would remove the foreigners.

They'd eventually burn Any Forums to the ground. Hope you know that.

race war

Civil war

Wouldn't need it any more.

Don’t act like Ben Franklin wouldn’t be shitposting here and Jefferson lurking nonstop.

they'd outlaw banks.

by destroying it

Deport the slaves

genocide of non-whites
end women's rights
probably end up re-writing the constitution

Attached: stackin bodies.png (500x313, 210.72K)

Oh my bad I misunderstood the OP

>what the fuck do you mean states dont have right?

They stop believing in those idiotic ideas of liberalism, I'm pretty sure of that

Line everyone up against the wall to be terminated by a firing squad.

Don't act like Any Forums wouldn't be burned down and replaced with something that doesn't simply stoke the fire of the enemy.
There would be sensible rules, and oh how you (and the enemy) would hate them.

they'd just become demoralized and turn into coomers eventually ODing in some Miami condo getting their wallet stolen from a spic whore

>what the fuck do you mean niggers have rights?

I asked my wife and she said "They'd start a civil war because they're not pussies"

Create an America like Armstrong envisioned, where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Let the strong kill the weak, and rule as they see fit.

RULES OF NATURE

> Is that a fucking tax?
> loads his nuclear submarine with malicious intent.

War.

Kill all non whites

Probably line up all the Freemason and beat them for allowing America to turn into what it is.

They had one job

"They" would use intelligencia & special forces to overthrow the UK, Canadian, Australian & New Zealand governments.

It wasnt enough to just fend the UK snake off. The next quest for Liberty means setting sail for the snake's nest.

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 156.97K)

checked, based, and nanobotpilled

Attached: senator armstrong.jpg (474x266, 23.32K)

Benjy hated the Germans, let alone everyone else.

The fuck you think he'd want to do?

the majority of them where freemasons. america is a big larp at the end of the day.

they would kill us for being a bunch of pussies for putting up with this in the first place. then i imagine they would start purging shitskins

By the blood of patriots

allow only white men of good character to vote

STANDING HERE

refresh the tree of liberty with a ton of blood.

massively reduce the federal government, get rid of all the Federal Agencies besides the Marshalls and maybe(maybe) the CIA, remove 2nd Amendment restrictions. Tighten the border, deport a large swatch of illegals and remove universal suffrage only allowing property owning males(regardless of race) to vote.

God I miss em

I like you Jack, so i'm giving you another chance

They would be publicly executed

They would be ignored for being straight white men and if they tried to form any kind of resistance the spooks would arrest them all

Ben would also be fucking your mom and explaining every detail of the deed to you in an eloquently hand written letter.

That would say teach CRT because it's based and true.

they'd be stackin' bodies by now

fire 90% of all federal employees, close most federal departments and offices, repeal 95% of the laws and regs on the books, declare a new dollar, pay all debts public and private with printed old dollars, ban political parties, make corporations illegal (businesses must be run and owned by arrestable people), ban previously serving elected officials (any office) from being elected to or serving within any office for twenty years, pass a constitutional amendment that elected officials may receive no compensation or remuneration of any kind beyond the federally defined poverty line (all volunteer government), require live stream bodycams and archives be worn by politicians while conducting official business in any capacity, bring back stockades, require court trials begin within one week of charges..

Does property mean only land in this case?

By getting rich and justifying it with high minded rhetoric.

By shooting themselves in the head

SO YA LIKE PLAYIN' HIDE AND SEEK YA LITTLE BITCH?

Attached: 1644286098757.jpg (992x1024, 180.98K)

Which one of the founding fathers would come out as trans if they were alive today?
Wuich if them would call themselves gay
Who would be the coomers
Who would be the simp?
Who would be a maga trumper?

Hang the monarchists for good this time
Better regulation of capitalism
No corporate personhood
End the domination of monied aristocracy by specifying money is not speech

Canada's a big place but they will find that pussy.

>If the Founding Fathers were here again, how would they fix America?
There would be a lot of blood watering liberty trees.

Contrary to popular opinion, only good adults over the age of 24 should be allowed to vote. And I'm not talking about your social media justice warrior type. Most people on Any Forums would be locked out of voting as well.

lol right...the man was a chad....

We did the moment he went into hiding lmao, retard decided to film his gay little addressing on the porch of a gargantuan mansion where a bunch of other snakey politicians own mansions

Attached: 1643759705314m.jpg (1024x560, 99.43K)