White male says "Nigger" 50 times. Gets offered $100 million deal to leave spotify

BASED

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (604x345, 19.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YyLusAR4jQ
mobile.twitter.com/TheTruthJackson/status/1490134878880505857?cxt=HHwWgoC9sd_xgq4pAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he? link

The audio of that JRE compilations my alarm sound.

of that $100 MM he would only get after taxes and other fees like $20MM. Big deal.
Fuck Rogan and the shithole hatesite that offered him that money.

Ed buck killed black gay prostitutes, and obama, biden, harris and holder covered it up.

he said it multiple times on a hot mic on several different occasions across a multi year time span. Hes guilty

God's timeline

he meant the 100 million dollar deal you dip

wrong. He would likely pay 50% to state local and federal government. So he would walk away with a cool 50 Million after all taxes. He probably has great accountants that would make it even less.

Is there a link to the compilation somewhere? No msm sites actually link to it of course.

Attached: 1601592340349.jpg (460x307, 12.65K)

What's Joe's phenotype? Looks like a Bell Beaker descendant to me.

i hope he donates that $20M to an anti-trans defense fund for super straight people

Attached: 1642362622978.jpg (227x222, 15.6K)

Attached: Who cares.jpg (949x960, 93.11K)

this my friend

Guilty of what ?

Not being a Nigger.

It's amazing that the media instead of showing him as a body builder are instead showing all of these half scared half emasciated small man bullshit pictures of him.

It'll be funny as hell of he goes to Rumble and takes the cash.

He's obligated to Spotify. He's their bitch

why isn't he making a big deal out of pic related?

it would finally force them to admit that -A and -ER are two different words and everybody would be able to openly say -A all day long

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-121959_Spotify.jpg (1080x1699, 415.48K)

Attached: 747553576.jpg (1080x1302, 132.16K)

das video

youtube.com/watch?v=8YyLusAR4jQ

Just fucking google it. It’s literally all over the news. Have you been living under a rock!

Attached: what-does-N-represent.png (1920x1080, 592.08K)

>This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube. Learn more

I´ll give London Yellow a listen

In thinking based

Look at that face he knows what it is about. He is a dissident. A free thinker.

That's a great name: n for nigger of elements.

The ufc photographer was pretty upset

mobile.twitter.com/TheTruthJackson/status/1490134878880505857?cxt=HHwWgoC9sd_xgq4pAAAA

right, so just click the little youtube on the bottom right. Learn to internet

He didn't just say nigger, he called blacks apes.

Joe Rogan is like a hot potato. Everybody LOVES potatos. Theyre so delicious and yummy and fulfilling...but a HOT potato? Joe Rogan went from Youtube to Spotify and now probably headed to Rumble and from Rumble hell probably start his owm thing.

After this is all over, Rogans career and prestige will taper off. He has reached the pinnacle of his popularity. Its only downhill from here.

I love Joe. He is my Johnny Carson. Ive been watching Joe since I was 10. UFC, News Radio, Fear Factor, the Man Show, His podcast. I love Joe Rogan. It will be a sad day when he packs it in.

Sign the contract in Gibraltar and get paid in crypto. Fuck paying into the tranny state lmao.