ME EYEREEN ME CHINEEZE ME RIKEY SUCKY B.W.C

how will chang cope when his precious snow princess who is being plastered all over bug hive media right now, comes back to america just to take bwc?

Yes she was born in america
Yes she is a traitor
Yes she said the pledge of allegiance and then went to compete for china
Yes she should be forced to stay in china and give up her citizenship

But she's coming back to america to live here for 1 reason and 1 reason only. She submits to her true master... the bwc, and it's the only thing she's actually loyal to

Attached: eg.jpg (1280x720, 84.76K)

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS. I am NOT allow

When you post stuff like this, is it because you really want to drive the changs to the anti-freedom side? I think a lot of minorities would be more open to the antivax side if not for the conflation of it with white supremacy by both sides.

Shut up, nerd.

I don't care about niggerlovers

Attached: gu-blm.png (1488x862, 83.01K)

maximum cope
she is the public face for the vanguard of chicom colonists who are rapidly seizing the left coast of the continent
>come join me in new china- we have best weather

BWC? In America she supports BLM, in China she supports the Chinese. America is anti-White bro, it's not cool or popular to be pro-White.

There are more Hispanics than Whites in California now.

Anyone competing for chinks should have their citizenship revoked. Or at least get knock out gamed.

You are an embarrassment and the reason they laugh at us. America is full of seethe because no one likes us. We are a cancerous tumor to the rest of the free world, which is why many advocate for our extermination. This woman made the right decision in distancing herself from West Israel aka America. So seethe and cope while China continues to eat your lunch.

being cool or popular never drove women to take bwc. even if it's "not cool or popular" for black women to crave bwc, they all still post things on twitter like, "I hate that he put my ancestors in chains and tied them up... because he won't do it to me..." They all crave white men whether it's popular or not.

>t.chink
bro I don't care, because at the end of the day, no matter how much chang thinks he's winning here, she is still taking bwc until the cows come home and even more than that, if she had to pick between a chang with money and status, or a white homeless bum that's 6'3, she's taking bwc from the homeless chad.

>INTERSPECIES BREEDING!
>GRANDMOTHER WEEP!
>NOT ALLOW!
now that was high quality trolling.
No wonder they shoahed it

Attached: 1643770790513.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

She's yet another product of Chinese getting cucked. A white American creampied a Chinese woman, and this is the pride of their nation.

Real pic related energy.

Attached: 1643048421738.png (741x548, 503.83K)

>hypocrisy of commies volume #5859302748
Good riddance. Tell grandma chang who got beaten, robbed and raped by a pack of feral niglets about your precious movement

Attached: 1643235393292.jpg (825x615, 87.68K)

lmao

Attached: 1644236086665.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

$50 says she only fucks white guys

If I wasn't in a long term relationship with another woman I would fuck her. She's pretty attractive.

Suck my big brown cock albino boy I make you my bitch and your mom faggit tell your mom I said anal later.

She’s getting paid millions for this

settle down Ahmed

wheres the part where she starts crying cause she knows she's getting disappeared?

she didn't really think this through, what do you expect, she's a woman.
she didn't distance at all, she lives in America and she's gonna study in America.

She fucks whoever pays her. See: her IG pix on a yacht in dubai. Shes a venal little coward, she went to china because the market is bigger there and she can make more money.