This is why President Joe Biden is President

He’s a regular Joe. Just like us.

Attached: 1644342963932.jpg (720x939, 76.45K)

omg dog :D

I hate dogs. Dogs are a mental illness shared by all wyp*po. Loud, barking, monumental waste of resources and a hill that every retarded wyp*po will die on.

Attached: 1638691052790.jpg (644x488, 71.76K)

is this all he will do during his presidency ?

Regular Joes don't go around droning kids.

Attached: 1614007416345.png (681x314, 46.11K)

>normal president
Where? Is he behind that frail old man who pretends to be president?
>walking his dogs
Also didn't his dogs get removed or put down because they sucked?

i will strangle you

Please do. Tired of living in this retarded simulation full of mentally ill people who let shit eating dogs lick their faces.

Attached: 1638535082383.png (670x503, 513.95K)

Anyone who believes this isn't a workshopped, tested and meticulously crafted photo op is a goddamned fuckwit.

I suppose that's why Capital Police are forming fake contracting companies and taking pictures of R lawmaker's documents that are protected under the constitution with the 2billion spent and authorized by him and Pelosi.

This photo was staged. The first one they tried, Joe threw the dog and tried to pet the ball.

nigga the dog is walking him, not the other way around.

>Owning a dog is insentive to Muslims
>Biden is signaling he hates Muslims
>Biden keeps blowing up Muslims

WTF I love Biden now.
Trump was more entertaining and less incompetent

Attached: 1644343345713.jpg (4032x2268, 1.68M)

Right, he rapes them

dementia joe unable to even play golf.

Cucked old man wearing mask on beach from virus he's received three injections for. He isn't accepted as a leader because he's a pussy

>NOOOOOO STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE

Attached: 1642264209309.png (1424x1581, 185.41K)

I dont shower with my granddaughter tho

Do you really think he has the mental compacity to swing a golf club?

He’s President because libs used Covid to push ad hoc voting rule changes that would have never passed many State legislatures otherwise, and as a natural consequence there were “irregularities”; they then stonewalled all reasonable inquiries, both legal and private, despite themselves making the wildest claims of fraud (muh “voter suppression” = niggers are too lazy to go through the easy process whites go through to vote) and the strictest of scrutiny when their losses aren’t even questionable (Stacy Abrams, Andrew Gillum, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, etc.). Now Dems are trying to toss out redistricting in Rep States, challenge voter integrity laws (many of which represents nothing more than a return to the pre-virus status quo), and roll-back voter ID. These hypocrites give zero shots about the the integrity of elections; proof of that is their support, or ag least silence, on NY trying to let non-citizens vote in State elections!

Wearing a mask is an act of terrorism

Fuck traitor terrorist Joe Biden

just a regular guy with a crack addicted son

because they remind you that chinks shit on the ground outdoors like animals

Why does he have the same dog the Nazis used in Auschwitz?

>not spreading hate
He spreads hate towards whites. He’s openly celebrated us becoming a minority (and his immigration policy as greatly facilitated the process), he has called us the biggest terror threat (ignoring or supporting BLM riots that literally destroyed cities for months on end as it suits his convenience), and he has pushed laws that have shown preferential treatment to non-whites!

When fags like you say “whites are ‘spreading hate’”, you really mean we’re just working against our own dispossession. Niggers think it’s “hateful” to not give them anything they ask for at the drop of a hat, spics think its “hateful” to not put up with their irredentism and refusal to assimilate, Jews think its “hateful” to hold loyalty to your nation and people over humanity in general ONLY if your white, and they ALL think its “hateful” that they be expected to follow OUR laws!

stfu chink your life will never hold any value past a dog , your an insect and I hope more asians get punched in the news .

Based Natsoc