Sister is a dyke

I'm sick of these goddamn kikes. These kikes turned two of my three siblings into unironic Nigger loving faggots. My mom disowned me for being a "bigot". The only members of my family I like left is my youngest brother and father. If my my youngest brother becomes a Faggot I'm killing myself.

Attached: Convince-a-Demoralized-Employee-to-Stay.jpg (1068x601, 72.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Us8h3-c0Zs?t=130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey OP, I know you’re going through a difficult time and all, but in order to see how bad the situation is, we are gonna have to see pics of your sister’s toes.

This really is the only positive that can be taken from this entire situation. Maybe she could squish some cantaloupe between her toes first?

Fuck off Niggers. Only fans is that way.

>Doesn't know archaic banter
>Blogposts on 4butts

Fuck off newfag

I feel you bro. My older sister got memed into bisexuality and breaking up a 10 year marriage with two children just to get back on the cock carousel by the kikes. My younger sister thinks she might be lesbian and is getting thoroughly brainwashed by the kike """higher education""" system right now. It's all so tiresome. I can't really judge them too much though because I've also gotten psyopped into some retarded shit back when I was a little younger. It's the clown world we live in.

If you won't do that, can you at least take a picture of her panty drawer? I'm very curious to see what types of underwears a lesbian wears in 2022.

You blame the Jews with the mindset that you know so much but it's ironic because you are wrong, it is not >ze jews it's satanists. Literally every single problem and evil thing in this world is because of satan and his servants
>inb4 Jews serve satan
It doesn't matter, a servant of satan is a servant of satan. It's time to truly be smart, yw

Attached: 1644263481504.jpg (555x575, 36.86K)

>If my my youngest brother becomes a Faggot I'm killing myself.

gay male birth order effect - every younger brother has 30% chance of being gay due to mother's antibodies in womb against males, you should know by age 8 or so, have him watch the Tarzan movie and see if he gets turned on by Tarzan or Jane, true story - my gay friend found out he was gay by watching Tarzan movie age 8

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: d1sc0rd.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID IS A 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN FOR BIZ ONLY, JOIN US...png (1039x1039, 1.54M)

>it's not the actual people in the real world who do real things to promote degeneracy who are the problem
>it's the invisible red demon man from hell who is actually the problem

the absolute state of these christcuck jew worshippers

Attached: 1626599329223.png (550x400, 94.15K)

Damn, he got raped before 9 years of age? sick world we live in.

This. You can really tell if a woman is a coal burner by her underwear. Maybe OP can post a pic of her socks too.

I'd severely beat my siblings if anything like that happened in my family. Watching my own blood become twisted and curropted is something I could not tolerate.

Well, if you don't breed, at least you won't carry it on to the next generation.

My family is the opposite, my sister became a fatass liberal after going to college and started dating a black dude to call us out as racists so we pretty much disowned her since she doesn't want anything to do with us lol

Shut up now or else I'll go to Canada and feed you to chinks and Indians myself you leaf cuck

>Deflection
>Buzzwords
>Stock phrase
I'm afraid you will never arrive at the truth

Attached: 1644023288851.gif (200x219, 154.76K)

Im not joining the christcucks. I already tried that. These are the same fucks that say that racism and homophobia is a sin.

Not helping. Do you want me to blow my goddamn brains out?

I would do that. But my mother shills for this shit. I can't even talk to my family because of her. She treats me like a monster for not approving of faggots. I have no friends and the only person I have left is my miga father and clumsy 6 year old brother

All good things must come to an end.
youtu.be/4Us8h3-c0Zs?t=130

Deflection is exactly what you're doing when you blame an imaginary character for the actions of real people in the real world. I'm sure that when you die, your next life is going to be absolutely fantastic. With no devil running around messing things up and all that.

Attached: 1513004524001.png (842x792, 82.23K)

>I allowed kikes to ruin my family
It's ok, sniptip. We know. Many such cases.

It's not my fault you goddamn paki. I wasn't the one who raised the kids

You are going to the wrong church. Mine openly preaches against gays. As far as racism goes its not much of a Christian thing since anyone who is willing to change is accepted. Though changing can also mean not acting like a nigger too

That's nothing to be proud of, you lost your only sister, your blood to the kike system. If your parents and perhaps yourself were more dedicated and put in more work into her, she might of retained her innocence and you'd have a sweet and loving sister instead of a soulless coal burning whore.

My mom became a dyke
Haven't seen her in 4 1/2 years now

Christianity is a kike meme. Thanks to you bible Niggers you have damned my bloodline. My ancestors left Scandinavia so that they can join your Scizo fuck of a cult in the middle of no where which will become Utah. Fuck you.

OP claims that Joos destroyed half his family.

Claims that if they destroy the last member of his family he holds in regard, he will kill HIMSELF...and ONLY himself.

See how deeply the JooMindFuck runs?

No Joos will be harmed in the making of your self-Shoah, huh OP.

Your Loserliness is profound.

>Literally every single problem and evil thing in this world is because of satan and his servants
So, the jews

((( )))

What the, you mean the Alienation between boomers and zoomers is an epidemic?

I'm sure the News will report on this crisis immediately and not cloud it with other crisis who's solutions will make the world an even worse place until someone is lifted to total power outside of the normal politician elevator system.

Christians and muslims are literally the only ones that say anything about fags, retard
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I was only 15 when she became a Faggot. She was lost before I could do shit. I have anxiety that I'll lose my youngest brother to kikes. My sister and mother are literally indoctrinating him with shit like 'it's okay to paint your nails', "toxic masculinity", and "systemic racism". My mother literally works with liberal kikes.

Mormons?
Mormons aren't Christian, retard

dont kill yourself
kill jews who deserve it or die trying

Attached: 1548132629677.jpg (985x864, 393.2K)