Something bad is happening to Any Forums

Some dirty moderator whore on Any Forums banned on me for 3 days for "racism" because I wrote that when I see niggers and women being forced into new games, then i know i will play my backlog games

Attached: 1643311856050.jpg (1000x700, 34.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pozpigs.com
archived.moe/lgbt/thread/23922909.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf

Attached: 24543653.jpg (367x599, 68.08K)

v is basically pol-lite. When the fuck did they ban you for racism. I always post racist shit there

I am banned right now.

Bump

Guess, i am not. Okay, here we go again motherfucker.
>LADIES AND GENDERMAN, i have a confession to make:
>I hate jews, niggers, turks and fat americanos.
>Thank you.

V is fucked I haven't enjoyed vidya for over 3 years since death stranding and Detriot dropped.
Don't fall for the vidya jew unless it's redpilled

The jannies and mods on this site are a disaster. We need community self-policing on a blockchain. With NFTs.

i've got banned on Any Forums for calling for extermination of political class apparently
it said i broke US law but didnt mention when
could you imagine? politically incorrect and i cant even suggest genocide of political class

>doesn't switch IPs and come back to dab on the jannies
NGMI
I know that picrel is kinda old and implies I waited out the ban, but check it on the archives, I posted it like 10 minutes after the ban was applied. It's rare that I get a "You are banned!" message. I usually get the "You have violated X rule and are on a 15 minute cooldown" which usually means I'm un queue to be banned by a moderator from a jannie.

t. jannie jannie dabber

Attached: 1643515322228.png (1688x471, 163.5K)

Nigger you haven't earned your dabbing badge unless you've been banned for racism on Any Forums for "Racism outside of Any Forums." Get up on my level.

Back in the day, you would pretty much have to post cheese pizza to get banned. Banned for racism? That shit is uncalled for.

First there was re ddit drama
FRESH FOR 2022 Any Forums drama!

I just killed a thread posting about
pozpigs.com as a place used to recruit for the health sector as a whole. Gamers are most oppressed minority

Attached: 1615311460851.gif (125x125, 17.96K)

Already banned for 4 or 5 times. I feel honored, since I am more and more becoming boomer4chan fag.
>Like, who would've guessed 5 years ago that i will start collecting flags from Any Forums?
>Who, but look at me now, proud member of this autistic society, with 5 bans under my belt.
>I achieved something and i am proud of it!

Attached: Redneck mullet apu.jpg (1087x1280, 77.01K)

>doesn't remember the time when mods were gods and banned people for shit like saying they liked regular milk
NGMI

Were you the guy who I remember seeing a few weeks ago posting that he had a rare flag collecting folder?
Also, if you haven't lost count of how many times you've been banned, you're not doing it right. I average about 2-3 bans a week now since I've toned it down a little, and gotten a little bored recently, but I'll flare back up and get back to my usual 1 a day. My record is 5 in one day, one perm from all boards for raiding this: archived.moe/lgbt/thread/23922909.

did you just find out that Any Forums is reddit?

Attached: 1639761075390.png (908x1024, 840.34K)

Same person, yes.
>I don't offend anons that much.
Sometimes i call them niggers, but it's just for fun and letting out some anger issues. I don't mind being offended at all. My main folder is at work laptop. Also i am working in bicycle production factory, mentioned it few times here and there.
>Don't order pizza on my door.
I like to collect pepes, apus and rare Hitler photos. It calms me down, no joking.

>because I wrote that when I see niggers and women being forced into new games, then i know i will play my backlog games
what the fuck, do you even english

Its been 5 years since it happens in official corporate advertiser threads.
Since the December of 2016 and newfag mods from faggotry NGOs were instated.

Attached: banned.png (853x524, 104.25K)

kek, thanks for only including the fat Americans, fren. Non-fat Americans hate them too.

My pleasure really.

y-you guys use folders?

Attached: helpme.png (359x479, 12.39K)

Corrupted NGO's? That explain my sudden warning for speaking on what they call it, "off-topic".
Everyone knows here that NGO's are the pinnacle of human corruption. Doing dirt work for others, or sometimes for themselves to get some bucks based pure bullshit.
In the end they work for free, and are probably apprentices on some mason temple.

My main folder of Any Forums is called Rabbit Hole. I put stuff there. Then i go browse /wsg/ /gif/ Any Forums for gore rekt. But I have Apu folder and Flag folder. Everything else goes into the main folder and i rewatch it with joy.

i got a lifetime ban for saying nigger