"The Science Has Changed"

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1491050448379588611?cxt=HHwWhsDR3fOeo7EpAAAA

Attached: giphy.gif (480x269, 995.43K)

Science is a process and method that doesn't change. The true also doesn't change.

What does the science say user

Attached: 0278A163-FCFA-448C-83E9-7BB112ED3000.png (600x610, 202.91K)

Masks were never necessary. Also, never trust the CNN chinkike

Correct on both counts, but in this context "the science" refers to scientific consensus, and reasonable conclusions from contemporary evidence, both of which do change.

>i dont think we should be looking at case counts at all
THIS is the bigger take away for me. the whole pandemic was driven by cases, not masks

Obviously this is about them trying to keep up with the narrative. They know their "science" is bullshit. But science does change. One of the problems with science is we assume established science is infallible.

Super Ball and Spring Break coming up.
Science will change again come mid April/Easter.
Funny how science is so fickle.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Attached: 1643738294466.jpg (600x799, 63.13K)

umm excuse me sweetie the science is settled

I remember when COVID first arrived they told us that masks were useless. Now it seems we've gone full circle.

Attached: 41c.jpg (388x393, 53.66K)

I hope somebody is archiving everything this woman is saying I'm CNN and plan on reporting it to a medical board, once she starts to back track

If they are aware "science changes" then why the constant demonization of people who say that current science can be wrong? And if current science can he wrong, why would anyone "trust the science" or "trust experts?" How could anyone know that the vaccines are safe and effective when tomorrow's science can say that it is neither? When all the data is coming from known corrupt entities, why would anyone trust this science at all?

Her accent is absolutely horrible.

Because science is the best tool we've ever come up with for establishing material facts about the world.

>When all the data is coming from known corrupt entities, why would anyone trust this science at all?

>Because science is the best tool we've ever come up with for establishing material facts about the world.

Attached: is-that-your-final-answer-regis-phibin.gif (498x306, 632.25K)

Yes and the recent politicization of science to twist the official false narrative as to be science based is the worst thing that's ever happened to science. Now hardly anyone trusts claims as being scientifically certified.

>recent

Scientism is an exaggerated trust in modern scientific institutions, to such an extent that the individual extending such trust believes that these institutions are the only source of verifiable truth. To a great extent, they also accept without question the completely outdated and definitively scientifically disproven paradigm of Newtonian Materialism. True Science is a methodology of truth discovery, and not a "belief system" as dictated by modern worldly institutions. Some of the foundational hallmarks of Government-grant-money-funded materialistic "science" include ignoring entire data sets, and fudging existing data to fit their own deeply entrenched worldview. The emerging modern sciences of Epigenetics and Holistic Biology are just now beginning to turn the tide in such a worldview by rightly incorporating Consciousness and metaphysical understanding into their research methodologies.

>recent exponential increase in the politicization
ftfm

Which is fine. If these people didn't lie and distort while also claiming, "THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED" when it isn't. You are looking at this in a vacuum, and not looking at what these people are actually doing.

OF COURSE SCIENCE CAN CHANGE,

YOU DUMB, DUMB FLAT EARTHER IDIOTS.

FUCK YES.

IF SCIENCE HAD A DICK, I WOULD SUCK IT HARD

Attached: 1642674624296.png (645x973, 21.46K)