Why does everyone think there a fucking expert on Los Angeles you played GTA V and listened to a bunch of dick eating...

Why does everyone think there a fucking expert on Los Angeles you played GTA V and listened to a bunch of dick eating podcasters who alo aren't from here you never lived here most of you Fucks never even been here it's every fucking day there's a thread on California and particularly Los Angeles. And before you dipshits even dipshits even say it you send us more of your dre chasing rejects then we send ours you're just not used to anybody moving to your boring flatland Walmart loitering towns so anyone new scares you our state is filled with people from the mid west and everywhere else and there the ones acting an ass chasing dreams you fucking idiots most of our homeless aren't from here your shitty states were just terrible places for them at least put here they can be in warm weather all year round that's why they come. I get it your bored internet dwellers with not much to do but there's a lot more to LA the those same few pictures you post and what Rogan and his buddied says

Attached: 007d42a5-84e4-418e-a07d-a020fe670a43.jpg (1600x1066, 566.01K)

Los Angeles is gay as fuck. Terrible city.

LA is second worst place in this country

Bro I'm sorry "Motley Crue" ran a train on you favorite aunt in 86 in Hollywood but you gotta let go of this grudge homie

How so pussy?

LA is like most horrific big cities which suffer from a mass internal rot. It is ugly, it smells like shit and the people are less than desirable as company.

> T.

Attached: amerimutt_3.png (680x735, 355.73K)

Dumbass we there's only like 2 Walmarts in LA you fucking idiot

Stop using a vpn post real flag nigger. Can't even speak english.

>t.

Attached: 1644298982450.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Who exactly is pretending to know a ton about la? Other than the shit skins and drug addicts who inhabit the smog infested shit hole.

Los Angeles has become a meca for homosexuals.

Los Angeles is filled with faggots

Shut up, faggot.

>Horrific Big City
This means nothing
>Suffers from internal rot
Yeah every 100 plus year old city has some decay
>Smells
Yeah in certain places my place all I smell is my yard
>Undesirable people
THATS WHO YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH DIPSHIT my friends are mostly pretty based Otaku and working college grads and family

I live in PVE, Los Angeles and I haven't seen a hobo or a negro in several weeks because I'm not a poor and I don't visit poor areas.

Attached: 1644334476114.jpg (612x459, 84.18K)

LA will continue to be awful until they nerf the mk2 oppressor

Leaf no one gives a Fuck about you or north west Ottawa or where ever other snow covered redneck town your from

It is good to see that the education system in California is still #1

Blah blah blah nigger I don't care fuck LA. Enjoy the coming civil unrest, urbanite.

Whole city smells like piss

I'm sick these boys on this fucking board

That’s not your house faggot

I am from Los Angeles. I am biased cause I hate cities in general but Los Angeles is definitely one of the worst places I've ever been. It gets worse all the time and I will never go back.

Attached: 1641619721732.jpg (572x621, 104.27K)

Bored redneck go get your teenager girlfriend pregnant in a Walmart bathroom you fly over drop out

No, it's my neighborhood, Lunada Bay, retard.

What part of town are you from user? I can understand not being a city person

What University did you go to we can see whose is better?

a good 1/3 of Any Forums is from california, that being said, I've been there in the 90's, 00's, etc. every time I go to visit family in Newport Beach, it is progressively browner, dirtier, and overall just shit. LAX is probably the shittiest, most disgusting airport I have ever traveled through. you live in utter filth like NYC, but at least NYC has better food.

That's actually San Francisco, Atlanta and Miami our gay population is modest compared to those places

University, Hahahahahahahaha
You need to ask about a refund fren.

Have fun in your needle infested streets while tweeked out junkies shit on the sidewalk and walk around naked into restaurants. Also your dope is straight garbage.

Why would anyone want to live in Los Angeles when there is nicer beachfront property literally anywhere but that clogged shithole?

Ok I'll will but post yours what Uni did you graduate from at least go to

Would you like to see my quiet clean neighborhood that's mostly elderly and middle class families?