What can change the nature of a man Any Forums?

What can change the nature of a man Any Forums?

Attached: 1620245892233.png (640x480, 455.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truelovescam.com/d-i-y-guide-to-a-sociopaths-psyche/
healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/psychopath/the-psychopathic-brain-is-it-different-from-a-normal-brain
psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2011/10/20/erased-but-not-forgotten-psychopaths-and-emotional-memory/
ijhssnet.com/journals/Vol_4_No_6_April_2014/1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nature itself

nothing we are what we are

mRna

Torment, my good man, torment.

Shitty novel with unfunny reddit-tier humor larping as a CRPG

If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the Chans, it is that many things may change the nature of a man. Whether sneed, or feed, or fuck or suck - whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can. Belief damned a woman, whose heart clung to the hope that another loved her when he did not. Once, it made a man seek immortality and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a part of me.

Regert.

Attached: journal_updated.png (540x455, 503.34K)

niggers

Nice bump

Attached: 70be105fc17aaf7b0a4cf8c468a8c56b.jpg (500x647, 55.4K)

Kill your self nigger worshiping mutt.

I tried to play this a couple times because I loved Baldurs Gate but I just couldn't get into it.

regret trough torment

Doing rammadan fast

shut your whore mouth you inbred cuck
it's literally the best game ever made

This.

Only in deep deep samadhi we are starting to be ourselves

LOL LMAO

truelovescam.com/d-i-y-guide-to-a-sociopaths-psyche/

Attached: nigga-brain.jpg (570x774, 98.66K)

Regret that your choices are permanent and you can't turn back the wheels of time.

I've heard that killing someone in battle instantly changes your nature, not in a good way, though.

education

Shut up you know nothing. Get me a chicken bratwurst with sauerkraut and mustard

Same, the cover art and intro really turned me off, but then I persevered with it and it was one of the best written games I ever played. Be patient with it and take the time to read everything, you'll be glad you did

nothing. also play dark souls

[Lie] A beautiful woman, such as yourself.

>What can change the nature of a man Any Forums?
Given our psyches and bodies are essentially Ships of Theseus, we never stop changing. That being said, extreme and sudden changes to your brain can rewrite large sectors of your personality. Your soul is emergent from the material, so if that material is damaged or significantly altered, your soul emerges differently.

healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/psychopath/the-psychopathic-brain-is-it-different-from-a-normal-brain

Mandatory contrarian

torment is unironically the correct answer
the bit where you just will the big bad out of existence by talking about the power of belief was kino as well though

faggotry
once you become a faggot there is no turning back
you are forever corrupted and condemned to live in hell until you die

Attached: transcended_one.jpg (1024x575, 148.68K)

Hey there chief, you can trust me

Attached: Morte (1).jpg (360x450, 23.68K)

I guess it must be me.
>It's belief

psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2011/10/20/erased-but-not-forgotten-psychopaths-and-emotional-memory/

What this means is that psychopaths only experience a narrow, primitive, and primordial spectrum of emotion; and what emotions they do experience are very short lived. They are in other words lacking in an emotional memory, which is one of the reasons why psychopaths are notorious for having poor or selective, and contradictory recall; their neurological pathways are not working in tandem. They actually store memories quite differently to the rest of us due their lacking the emotional pegging neccesary for organising their inner experience of events and people. They are limited to stroring memories in small encapsulated packages, or what Robert Hare refers to as “small thought units” in Without Conscience.

They have no true or real consistent depth of emotional experience that provides them with an emotional temporal inner story with either themselves or others; they are quite literally empty black holes. Their own inner experience of themselves falls through them in much the same way that their experience of others does. They may be capable of cognitive complexity, but rest assured if they are disordered there is little or no sign of emotional intelligence or nuance that enabled you to follow and keep track of their emotional story with us. Their script continually changes, or is rewritten and flips in a manner that is severely emotionally disorientating for the victim, leaving us feeling as though we are plucking a never-ending daisy.

Because they are lacking a core self at the helm of their own experience there comes a point when you realise that there is no consensual narrative or consensual reality.

---

Psychopaths View Autobiographical Memories as Less Memorable, Important, and Emotional than Normal Individuals

ijhssnet.com/journals/Vol_4_No_6_April_2014/1.pdf

generation long selective breeding and conditioning.

same way ai is traind.
the same way mankind has evolved in what it has become.

Wasnt the regret the official right answer? It makes sense a bit since it is a turning point towards torment of change.

Tranny surgery?

Nah, you can choose to be a faggot and so you can also choose not to be one.
Of course, it's a slippery slope of perversion.

Attached: 1638848986583.jpg (448x419, 29.3K)