Neil Youngstein strikes again

google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/22922714/neil-young-spotify-letter-ceo-daniel-ek-employees-joe-rogan

What happened chinkshillbros? I thought he was just exercising his rights, not pressuring anyone into anything?

Attached: IMG_20220208_153709.jpg (1080x2130, 377.77K)

who?

delusional jews are using long irrelevant boomers they think will appeal to the demographic joe rogan has pulled into orbit

All the neurodivergents leaving Spotify would make the company even more profitable

Lmao, dumb boomer is mad because his songs were removed and nobody gave a shit.

Attached: raekigkvrk241.jpg (484x450, 48.66K)

Attached: old.jpg (600x600, 49.63K)

>liberal
>eat up your soul
fucking kek! They don't have that you old trash Blackrock bitch ass slave.

kek, old man yelling at cloud served music

Attached: 1626395206490.jpg (623x442, 59.17K)

>if you don’t censor people I don’t like you’re a fascist
Don’t leftists like him see the hypocrisy? Also, cool it with the antisemitism thanks.

laurel canyonites still believing they have the power to tell people what to do

Keep on rockin' in the REEEEEE world!

if you're a young person and you want to get a feel for how boomers were programmed do destroy their host civilization, watch the movie Billy Jack

I think they know they are in the wrong, they just don't care. Their official narrative is the whole muh private company thing, which of course they don't even believe in btw, they only support it when the private companies do what they support.

Attached: 1644293204354.jpg (900x675, 119.14K)

Rich guy tells wagies they should ruin their lives kek you can't make this shit up.

Vaguely recall seeing it on some oldie movie channel as a kid, but I can't place the content. Thanks user, will check it out.

Who the fuck is this boom boom

>What happened chinkshillbros?
Spotify will be sacrificed by globohomo, because Amazon wants to stream shit. They think they can kill 2 birds with one stone here.

>Souless retard working for satan attacks a company and claims others will lose their souls

What a deluded boomer.

Old people are not the future

>Don’t leftists like him see the hypocrisy?
Nope. That's why they are npcs that are not programed to understand logical fallacies.

>people renting music
What's that about owning nothing and liking it, again? I don't even care about this Joe Rogan boycott. I just want this whole digital streaming industry to die. The only time I had Spotify was for 6 month in 2016/2017, and they didn't even have half of what I cared about. If anything, it just made me want to keep up with my CD & record collecting.