Freemasons as well as jews both have a lot of power and influence. In fact...

Freemasons as well as jews both have a lot of power and influence. In fact, most symbology is actually masonic or occult rather than "jewish". Without, LARPing, from a factual and academic standpoint with proof, what is the relationship between these two groups? Jesus was jewish and anti-occult (or maybe was a mason, as he was a builder in the bible, died at 33 etc)
I know a lot about freemasonry, and a lot about jews. Most if not all of the rich "jews" do not actually care about their racial purity, and they fuck and even impregnate white women as their only wives. What's the deal, is freemasonry just a goy wing of world control, or are "jews" just a racial vehicle for the occult and freemasonry. What is the relationship? Serious logical posts, no edgy children

Attached: 1643372947201.png (768x768, 571.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixmasonry.org/circumambulation.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_91h3wBcNV4
midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html
henrymakow.com/2017/08/Book-Exposes-Masonic-Dimension-to-Nagasaki-Nuke.html
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Attached: eyeofp.png (899x587, 1.33M)

Jews, freemasons it doesn't matter what matters most is are you a Zionist? They are the real enemy, no race or creed is cared for only ehat you believe in

you're supposed to send the pure light in to get the faggy light out
it clearly doesn't work the other way around what is this guy thinking

Some of the symbols definitely predate Judaism and Freemasonry. Steiner, Blavatsky, and M.P. Hall talk about an antediluvian global civilization. I wonder if some of the “elites” alive today can trace their lineage back to flood survivors.

But Freemasonry as an institution seems very Jewish. The UGLE (Mason HQ) in London incorporates the hexagram into its floors, windows, wrought iron gates, etc.

But to better answer your question.
Low level freemasonry is more just a club for Upper to middle class type to feel special,they do a fair amount of charity work and network with each other, it's basically the original Linkedin but with occult connotations. The higher up you get the more "truths" they reveal to you, you'll then be rubbing shoulders with these higher ups more and more often and if you want to progress you'll begin to be exposed to the weird stuff.

T.A great portion of my friends are Masons

Yo freemason here. I wish I had as much power as everyone claims we did. Instead I have a ton of boomers to smoke cigars with and talk about how much I hate niggers.

Back of the dollar bill, all seeing eye. Literally a gaping goatse asshole. And I hate every single one of you fucking faggots. None of you will ever call them out. You deserve to fucking DIE

Attached: artworks-000015364470-671i8t-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44.05K)

The meme masons haven't been relevant in over century. Look at you nearest masonic temple and compare to your nearest synagogue. It should be pretty obvious who actually runs the world

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x275, 10.36K)

This isn't coherent english

hexagrams aren't jewish. if youre talking about the "star of david" that's not "jewish" either.

yeah ok and? i know that. The charity work is just to do good and appear good in the eyes of the masses, low level masons do not know the same as the highest level ones. The low level masons is not what im talkin gabout

Lower level masons don't mean shit.

Masons are still relevant. This doesn't answer anything.

>Jesus was jewish
NO HE WASNT THAT WAS A BLATANT LIE CHRIST WAS A MAN OF NAZARETH IN SOUTHER GALILEE YOUR ENTIRE POINT IS MOOT NOW YOU CAN KINDLY SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN AND LET YOUR BETTERS CONTINUE THINKING FOR YOU. Thanks. Actually read the bible for once before talking about shit you think you know about.

Attached: 1640653727077.jpg (600x562, 90.31K)

yo this entire statement stinks of glownigger for real.

yo for real yo glownigger dude. haha am i cool felow pol dudes yo?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (738x101, 52.3K)

>yo this entire statement stinks of glownigger for real.
You read that?

>memeflag
your opinion is invalid here
Also did you know that it's a proven fact that the Nazis were started by homosexuals? So you're a fucking faggot. Dumb, controlled opposition NPC child.

Attached: people-uglyduckling-pics-50-60757ba8a1d2a__700.jpg (700x684, 98.84K)

Grounded and shillpilled

Yeah, the nazis persecuated masons. Although I do think it's possible that hitler was a mason, as I do not know the truth about everything. But it seems kind of unlikely to me.

youre either intentionally crashing this thread or are retarded, ignored

If freemasons are just a cool club to smoke cigars, why don't you reveal all the secrets here? Is it maybe because you took an oath witht he consequence being your life?

>Symbology

Attached: e342331104a46470eb2ad5c874cb8b09.jpg (1136x1136, 160.44K)

you fucking weak fucking faggots will never post anything important on this website. FUCK YOU

They aren't that secret anymore, you can google all of the ritual plays.

The only people who actually do spooky stuff are European continentals. UK is slightly spooky because most of their police force is in it, but the continentals strait up are not practicing real masonry anymore. They have allowed women in the group, and banned the bible on the stand in their lodges. Strange leftist politics have permeated them, especially the German lodges, and in response all American and UK lodges do not recognize them as real masons.

masons are cryptojews and the antichrist/jew messiah

the plays don't matter.
If they're not secret then reveal it? Avoiding the question, cause you took a blood oath. Why does your little cigar smoking club need a blood oath. Fuck off mason fagg

this is a shill

Satanists confirmed. Praise Jesus Christ.

its like claiming the jesuits arent an arm of the catholic church. you're a fool

It's not you're just pretending that it is

Same way you pretend like the constitution and declaration of independence doesn't exist

Daily reminder freemasons and occultists worship satan
Don't forget who are the synagogue of satan.
Freemasons are just kike pawns.

why are you retards not able to reply with a coherent sentence that actually makes sense in reply to the OP?

>its like claiming
WHAT? dumbass

>it's not
WHAT?

guess everyone on this website is a shill or somthing

(((circumambulation)))
(((cartouches)))

phoenixmasonry.org/circumambulation.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=_91h3wBcNV4

Attached: Saturn_NorthPole.jpg (1369x714, 45.8K)

>yo this entire statement stinks of glownigger for real.

>blood oath
lmao
>If they're not secret then reveal it?
What secret? Which one? I'll give you a hint about masonry: Its basically a /SIG/ group for boomers. The stone on the left is the uncut stone, the stone on the right is the carved stone. The idea is that you can carve yourself into a refined individual.

Its kind of funny because the majority of conspiracy retards accuse us of being natzees or something, and here I am having to defend myself as NS to Any Forums.

Attached: animated female human with intterogative mark floating above her skull.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

oh look he forgot to take off his meme flag from the other threads he's shilling in

>Jesus
>maybe he was a mason

my god will you retards fuck off this website how low iq are you

>majority of conspiracy retards accuse us of being natzees or something

Hitler, in his own words:
"To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening.

midnightfreemasons.org/2011/03/friends-and-brothers-roosevelt_24.html

henrymakow.com/2017/08/Book-Exposes-Masonic-Dimension-to-Nagasaki-Nuke.html

surprise, the user claiming to be a nazi in the other thread is actually a kike! who could have seen it coming, maybe the FBI will use his posts in a report to decide that White Supremacy is a growing threat

>If they're not secret then reveal it?
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
You're about 340 years out of date for needing to ask that.

Attached: 1st ob.jpg (964x1146, 379.74K)

>what is the relationship

money - it's dumb cuck wasps marrying jewish women and the mindfuck of masonry is the result

aushiram in the house!!

Attached: Jew worship.jpg (1078x1076, 359.19K)