Brit/pol/ - shake it off edition

>Political theatre continues, nothing ever happens.
news.sky.com/story/commons-speaker-warns-mps-words-have-consequences-after-intimidation-of-sir-keir-starmer-by-a-mob-outside-parliament-12535971

>Q-user psyop bearing fruit.
theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/08/canada-ottawa-trucker-protest-extremist-qanon-neo-nazi

>Fuck the very real problems of today, let's spend resources investigating yesterday in Ireland.
belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/police-ombudsman-finds-collusive-behaviour-23016079

>Based toryboy says fuck tha po-lice.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-60302411

>As much as you hate traffic wombles, this is the breakdown of civil society.
birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/dvla-block-parking-firms-drivers-23007739

Attached: 1629131844417.gif (252x276, 984.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10486861/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Leading-university-demanding-recognition-people-identify-felines.html
archive.is/zUMuq
wickhams.co.uk/2017/01/19/new-homes-in-the-uk-how-do-we-compare-with-europe/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10489263/Husband-44-appears-court-charged-murdering-angelic-art-teacher-wife-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do blacks hate cats?

Attached: file.png (651x580, 273.25K)

For me, it's Christina. I'd let her value my assets any day.

Attached: Christina.jpg (400x400, 29.82K)

How much should the average house price be?

If it was four times the average wage in the 70s, wouldn't it be around £120k today?

What is this "civil society" nonsense I keep hearing so much about?

this country's done, and going to get far worse
better get your phd in, plus 10 years' experience at a well known company so that some country (hopefully with a language that is easy to learn) will take you in

Short fat men going about their business in public without fear of being raped.

Because they are dumb, soulless monke niggers who are incredibly quick and easy to rile up and have zero to little impulse control.
Genetics, user.

I can't think of any really that would be like that apart from in Crewe or Winsford.

Middlewich isn't a bad town even with the gypsies, just seems to be held back compared to Sandbach in terms of development with all the new Deanoboxes.

Attached: 1643060888803.png (611x777, 326.81K)

Sounds pretty shit, ngl

caption this

Attached: file.png (593x330, 275.23K)

That's what I've been saying.

FACT: It's not a secret plan! We openly admit it.

Attached: 7373473464.png (608x689, 140.92K)

Learn Welsh or Gaelic lads, or Rosie will sneak into your bed one morning and steal your bellybutton fluff.

Attached: Rosie_and_Jim.jpg (358x278, 27.43K)

I was at a mortage advisor's the other day. He said that you can be loaned up to x4 your income. But, they used to forego spending habits. Now they assess everything. So, it's potentially x4 your income, on top of increased house prices, plus the way you spend potentially diminishing your loan amount.

>if you only knew how bad things truly are

Because they are demons

Attached: 1643809277406.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

Paid activism for special interests

Whatever happened to big society?

Attached: 4689.jpg (1200x1200, 135.05K)

>GCHQ agents surround king nonce while other nonces pretend to keep them apart

>If only you knew how fucked I truly am

it's vague corporate platitudes

Do you think he still gets work?

Attached: childrens-entertainer.jpg (542x677, 130.8K)

why'd you have to go and make things so gentrificated?
n you look like shit body else
no one wants to see you naked
in Valhalla, you
and your fat, and your mutt, and your skin
and you take what genes you get, and you turn it into
honesty and promise me you're never getting in
no, no, no

Maybe it was just the local builders merchant instead, this was back in 08 just after the crash (hence why i was working for gypos)

Went down the shitter with the "Hug a Hoodie" campaign

Attached: 1633038448697.jpg (1253x1565, 1.02M)

no that's not how it works.

the price isn't the same as cost. most buy on mortgage so it's monthly repayments that matter and they are either equal or lower than historic levels due to low interest rates.

if interest rates rise, house prices will drop but the monthly repayment (cost) will stay the same(ish)

>OK Boris may not have attended a party but hes responsible for it because hes the man at the top

>Noooo Kier Stamer is not responsible for Jimmy Saville not being prosecuted he was just he man at the top it wasnt his responsibility

Attached: 1637331049261.jpg (209x216, 19.18K)

got ditched for Nig Society

I LOVE the Scottish chick.

>Shitty arse is now a side effect of covid
Ngmi lads

>if interest rates rise, house prices will drop
No they wont

Don't fucking laugh. I've got a lump on the end of my arse hole, it's itchy and sore and I feel like I need to crack constantly. Had covid in January too

>it's monthly repayments that matter
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahaha kill yourself.

boris johnson broke his own law repeatedly by going to parties and even lied to parliament about it, stupid toryboy

Attached: 5474745747.png (607x401, 242.8K)

The government will move heaven and earth to maintain the housing bubble. So long as half a million foreigners keep turning up ever year then house prices will continue to rise.

Kier Stamer broke the moral law on letting pedophiles off scott free.

>big society: the state shouldn’t have to do everything, helping one another out in a community should be the norm
>actually doesn’t reduce the state, binfire the quangos and legally limits community cooperation
Bravo

That's called a boil, you spacker. Go for a hot bath, whack some germolene on it, and hope that it bursts in your sleep.

How do they assess spending habits though? Do you have to show them your bank statement and what you're buying etc?

hemorrhoids are a bitch. I got one beginning of lockdown but I think getting a proper office chair sorted me.

They all lie, they all break the law

>Bristol University, a member of the prestigious Russell Group, has just issued guidelines to staff on the correct pronouns to use when addressing those who define as ‘catgender’.
>It describes a catgender person as ‘someone who strongly indentifies with cats and may experience delusions relating to being a cat or other feline’. It goes on: ‘For example, someone who is catgender may use nya/nyan pronouns.’ Apparently, nyan is Japanese for ‘meow’.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10486861/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Leading-university-demanding-recognition-people-identify-felines.html

Attached: catgender.png (1153x692, 73.88K)

>if interest rates rise, house prices will drop
house prices still wouldn't drop if a thousand nuclear bombs exploded all over the UK

WOW

never happened

it's the amount you can afford to repay monthly that matters not the price of the house

has anyone ever tried doing something nice for the neighbourhood? I feel like if I went to cut some grass or tidied up, I'd get some fucking nosey bitch screaming at me from her kitchen window that I'm not authorised to do that.

>Maintain high demand (immigration)
>Restrict supply (planning laws)
>Price go up
No one could have predicted this.

Why won’t Boris just apologise???

archive.is/zUMuq
>In 1964, while working as a book reviewer for The Sunday Telegraph, Gascoigne wrote his first full-length play. Surprisingly, given his position as “television’s most intellectual quizmaster,” it dealt with a small boy’s unnatural passion for a mechanical duck. Leda Had a Little Swan was banned by the Lord Chamberlain before it reached the London stage.
>Gascoigne’s second attempt at playwriting proved no more successful. His play dealt with a Utopian community in the Scottish highlands but was never performed because it called for a cast of almost 50. Apparently undeterred by his earlier theatrical failures Gascoigne immediately wrote another play (again not staged) which required a cast of 40 pygmies.
Goodnight, sweet prince

Attached: file.png (644x704, 161.92K)

It’s funny, I had just woken up and I heard this story on the radio and just instantly imagined it would be a nigger that did it
Not in a seething, grinding my teeth way but just almost a common sense, neutral assumption
When I saw his congoloid face later on I just laughed and thought ‘of course’
Reminds me of that video a few years ago where the nigger filled a pan full of boiling water and threw it over his cat that was meowing at the backdoor trying to get in
Thought those Egyptians worshipped cats nd shieeet

Mental that pigeons die after having sex

Attached: 1400893319710.jpg (653x490, 95.39K)

>you will never own your own home but as long as you can afford to lease it that's okay
Honestly mate it's really easy to tie a hangman's noose.

Attending a party vs. turning a blind eye to Savile and grooming gangs and also prosecuting people for being offensive. I can't decide which is worse.

Did they really have to illustrate it with a guy literally jamming his fingers into his asshole that is covered with shit-caked pants?

I'd go litter-picking but Kelamaty would have a go at me for being a PA larper

there almost aren't any planning laws anymore

The one you fucked did at least?

Walk around with some mints giving them to other people

Only the deep rollers.

Lol

Not accepting a lowering of standards is white supremacy

>repay
>lease

Wtf no thats sick

I would love to go marauding through the middle of them, it would be glorious! Like the good old days.

>it doesn't matter if the mortgage can only just about be repaid within the expected span of your natural life
>just as long as you can afford the lease payments
t. you

Whatever they have done has driven the spirit of violent revolution out of most people's psyche.
For some reason 10% of us can see through it, but the 90% obey and continue to vote to make life shit for all.

Stranger Danger

bottoms are naturally and unsurprisingly shitty on occasion what are they going to blame on COVID next?

Attached: tikka.png (799x676, 107.31K)

Yep.

A sculptor doesn't create a statue, he removes the excess bits around the statue. Similarly, he never takes a single big chunk, it's always little scrapings at a time.

Could go litter-picking around where you live. See people doing that around here sometimes but they get laughed at for some reason.

he was noncing back in the day. the inquiry after he died matters because torys said so lmfao??

>span of your natural life
don't worry user, they can cure aids now

Is that a metaphor for slowly removing those responsible?

>clear example of corruption practiced by senior currently sitting MP
>historical
lol

Older chap near me dons a hi viz and goes up and down the area, nice bloke, i always say hello and some teenagers were heckling him so i told them to fuck off and they did and i felt good

You are wrong. wickhams.co.uk/2017/01/19/new-homes-in-the-uk-how-do-we-compare-with-europe/

It's doing me head in mate. Feels like when you've had a rock hard shit and stretched your arsehole

No, it's a metaphor for how there's no one big thing that could be fixed to make people realise they're being made fools of, there are a million different little control systems in place designed to pacify and retard the populace.

Prep isn’t a cure

Yes, you should. Obviously knock on their door to ask them first. There are many old Brits that may not have someone to help them. Good on you.

>Older chap near me dons a hi viz a
Phew. I'm glad he did that, otherwise he would have been totally invisible to me.

there's now a presumption of permission though
no matter how inappropriate, everything gets waved through
fucking bastards

Fucking hell. How is that allowed?

Also how far back do they look?

Be sensible. Offer to do odd jobs for a little cash and they will grab your arm off.
Most old people are cash rich in that they bought their house decades ago and now live rent / mortgage free.

Attached: CAFF7322-CE15-41D3-AECA-0C3B7FB70A2E.jpg (1080x1225, 255.98K)

if it's so clear why can't you point out proof? can't believe i'm sticking up for a blairite

nope. the only living example is Julian Assange and the false sex allegations you dumb fucking mong

>there's now a presumption of permission though
>no matter how inappropriate, everything gets waved through
Where do you read this, the Daily Telegraph? Permission is so hard to get only massive developers with lawyers even bother applying, and then it takes years.

Genuinely odd how some people's minds work
>Hey look there's a guy over there trying to make the area a better place. Lets laugh at him!

I'm done for today. No more.

>Husband, 44, appears in court charged with murdering 'angelic' art teacher who 'changed many lives' at special needs school after her body is found at home
>Her husband Conrad Iyayi, 44, appeared in court Tuesday charged with murder
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10489263/Husband-44-appears-court-charged-murdering-angelic-art-teacher-wife-home.html
Toll status: Paid

nigger culture infecting the youth, amazes me when I hear young working class northern lads speaking like wogs

Cat Lives Matter

It's rather simple old chap. If the head of prosecutions is responsible for prosecutions, Starmer is responsible for failing to prosecute. If the head of prosecutions is not responsible for prosecutions, why are we paying for a head of prosecutions?