SEC won't touch Elon

Elon musk is obviously a CIA asset that can get away with anything . He is an autistic glowie with an endless supply of American dollars that will continue to shill the tech of the industrial military complex that ((they)) are willing to part with.

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_180928125330-elon-musk-sec-gfx.jpg (1200x675, 199.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/12/03/elon-musk-unloads-tesla-shares-for-over-10-billion
observer.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-death-elon-musk-tesla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Musk and bezos is owned by the cia, nsa, and pentagon. Most of the tech is from the government. Ev cars are gay though for small communions it’s okay, but for traveling its gay. Musk Needs to give 20 year warranties for those piles of junk. Im not retarded enough to switch.
(((They))) own that industry. It’s going to be fun sabotaging charging stations

Attached: 8A6C31B4-59E8-4F7E-85DE-9556E5E6BD38.jpg (1144x2154, 431.1K)

He plays a tony stark role

OKLAHOMA GONNA ABSOLUTELY MOG THE SEC

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

Attached: 97843E50-35A9-47BD-AE82-7B3B7F4F4ECA.png (540x504, 496.79K)

He is a top luciferian. Never trust him.

I don't think he gets away with anything. He sold $10b of his shares to pay his taxes last year
nypost.com/2021/12/03/elon-musk-unloads-tesla-shares-for-over-10-billion
Jeff besos maybe, although he did lose the cia contract to Microsoft last I heard. People think he's working for the cia because he worked with the cias data but that's a pretty flimsy assumption. Like it could be true I guess but there's not really any evidence. Because they might be storing cia data doesn't mean they'd be able to see what that data is if it's encrypted

Low IQ npc post

Glowie spotted

There are several reports he had Epstein advise him on SEC violations.

Samefag spotted. Ad hominems aren't really arguments either

>pro-white
>(((CIA))) asset
Ok chaim. Go back to oven.

I heard that’s he’s only rich because of his stock portfolio l, not because he was a lot of money in his bank accounts. Kind of like that Japanese billionaire who was forced to sell his paintings and tell everyone he actually has no money

Good candidate for the anti christ ((saviour)) arc.
He is full of shit.

observer.com/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-death-elon-musk-tesla/

One such lucky reporter wasThe New York Times‘ James B. Stewart. In a weekly columnpublished online Monday(in print Tuesday), Stewart disclosed previously untold details about his interview with Epstein in August 2018 concerning his business dealings with Silicon Valley’s power figures, particularlyTesla CEO Elon Musk.

The reason they can't touch him is because his brand aligns with the ideal future they paddle. Non-polluting EV, space exploration, not particularly interested in encroaching "their" domain, which is agitpop and manipulation of the mass through social-design media.

Been suspecting this after looking at how dumb his Boring company was. Likely a cover for constructing deep underground military bases.

Question is, what are the glowies preparing for, and how does one reserve a room in the fallout vault?

Fallout vaults are reserved at birth. If you family isn’t rich and well known, you can never have a spot

You kikes have been SEETHING ever since he called out jewish control of the media

Space X makes most of its money launching secret US satellites and space war bullshit. Confirmed glow nigger from Africa. Just look how hard they shill him as "the cool billionaire"...

he is based and likes Chemical Brothers

elon thank you for helping fight this war against humanity with me

This. On top of him not founding tesla and neither paypal and wasnt directly involved in the technical development of anything

So he's another meme tech "visionnaire" like Steve Jobs?

cope harder, zoomer. elonjew is the bill gates for the zoomie generation, take his brain implant if you love him so much.