Why isn't northern/eastern Estonia a part of Russia...

Why isn't northern/eastern Estonia a part of Russia? It's rightful Russian clay that has been a part of that country for 300 years before 1991

Attached: Russians_in_Estonia_2010.png (1425x663, 397.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Narva_and_Sillamäe_autonomy_referendum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be Russia. This is why Estonia is fucked.

We don't need it. NATO will say that we are the aggressor if we take these lands.

Avoiding border gore

the people that live there dont want to join russia

Russians living in Estonia are some kind of morons.

>We don't need it. NATO will say that we are the aggressor if we take these lands.
Except for they are already saying that. Have been for years.
Besides, nobody beside a small minority of ~1 billion people in the western Europe, north America and japan, that's roughly 1/8th of the world population, even cares about what the US says.

Attached: russian playbook - Copy.png (2810x3678, 3.27M)

I swear westerners have the exact same "Russians want to invade and fuck us in the bussy" issue just like jews with holocaust
FUCK OFF WE DON"T NEED:
BALTICS
UKRAINE
POLAND
FINLAND
KAZAKHSTAN
YOUR FAT MOTHER

We need to restore USSR I hope Estonians anons feels that way too so we don't need to gulag them

But we need it you liberashka faggot

and what are you going to do when locals fight back? Throw even more money at it than we burn in Caucasus? They are never going to be profitable

Getting into a slapfight over a single half-empty city and some low grade oil shale deposits would be just dumb, Russia is pretty rational geopolitically.
Russians living there don't want to join Russia either, they're typical expats who bitch about how the motherland is better, while taking advantage of better living standards in the eurozone.

Because a referendum was held in 1993 to determine if Ida-Virumaa should be autonomous from Eesti Vabariik. It failed.

>locals fight back
They won't. Estonians are gay and weak.

you need Ukraine so those fuckers stop stealing your gas that is pumped thru their country.

Umm, user...
In Narva, 97% voted in favour of autonomy on a turnout of 54%, and in Sillamäe 95% voted in favour from a turnout of 60%.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Narva_and_Sillamäe_autonomy_referendum

self reported by Narva officials. No way these numbers were actually so high.

And we need you because I like Tallinn

Also what killed it was the fact that Narva would have had to join the rubl-zone which was going through hyperinflation at that time. Best city in the world

Half of the people in Tallinn are Russians, if I'm not mistaken.

Something like that. Thanks to them the city is stagnating because they just fucking cant stop voting the same party every single election. But overall the city is perfect. Safe 24/7 even in russian neighborhoods.

Novgorod belongs to the Finns