I AM STILL UNVAXXED!!!!!

What's wrong anons?
Gonna get a bit upset about it?
Nice little teary now cuz you took the vax but i refused it?
Aww diddums darlin, Gonna need a tissue while you have a whinge?
Bit of a sook huh?
All because i know the laws in my country and threw the Disability Discrimination act at anyone who questioned me when it came to mask mandates and vaccines huh?

Stay made Darlin, Meanwhile i didn't sign an NDA with Pfizer, a company that killed hundreds of children in 2011 to make their Trovan drug look better which resulted in the largest payout in human history when it comes to faulty drugs.

LMAO AT YOUR EXISTENCE!!! GO GET YOUR BOOSTER SHOT AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1644305413108.png (2085x1749, 627.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbTx1_b6pVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never taking it :)

Stop making threads you goddamn chink/ASIO faggot

niggers tongue my pureblood anus

But each time i make a thred you get +10 social credits and 0.80 yuan for each reply you make in it, hardly seems like something you should whinge and moan about

Nope, just not going to take it. Deal with it tranny.

I guess since the leafs are distracted, you kiwis are taking the mantle as the worst shitposters on here

Leafs are rangebanned, i know because i got them rangebanned with my VPN.

I'm never taking it. Wish I could get work though, feels bad man

LMAO at your existence!!! IMAGINE NOT KNOWING AUSTRALIAN LAW!!!
The Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (DDA) makes it unlawful to discriminate against a person, in many areas of public life, including employment, education, getting or using services, renting or buying a house or unit, and accessing public places, because of their disability.

The DDA covers people who have temporary and permanent disabilities; physical, intellectual, sensory, neurological, learning and psychosocial disabilities, diseases or illnesses, physical disfigurement, medical conditions, and work-related injuries.

It extends to disabilities that people have had in the past and potential future disabilities, as well as disabilities that people are assumed to have.

The DDA protects people with disabilities who may be discriminated against because they are accompanied by an assistant, interpreter or reader; they are accompanied by a trained animal, such as a guide, hearing or assistance dog; or they use equipment or an aid, such as a wheelchair or a hearing aid.

Under the DDA, No private business or workplace may request your private medical information then deny work/service if you deny their request, any breach of this act can result in 5 years imprisonment + a $60,000 fine + paying all punitive damages and court fees.

>diddums darlin
christ, haven't heard that one since me mother said it to me back in 1988

hey uhhh, im just not gonna take it alright?

>Aww diddums darlin,
Ok I kekked

Do you guys think we are too paranoid that there isn't constant feds lurking in every thread and that there would just be a keyword algo that flags shit up? It's not like a dozen western nations all have spooks posting on Any Forums 24/7, they'd realise and allocate resources elsewhere. what do you think the hit rate would be on poster to kinetic problem? 1 in 100,000? As opposed to any other numerous internet communities?
If the glowies are actually making threads and actively participating every day then we have already won guys because if that is the level of resource allocation no one in command has a fucking clue what they are doing and will not maintain during a stressful situation.

>Laws and shit
It just means that they might finally not give you the fine if you accept to sign a non disclosure agreement in court.

Attached: 1634368155752.jpg (686x695, 136.93K)

Thanks mate

>how to debunk prion zombie theory?
>early signs before sudden rapid decay?
>particular cognitive changes to look for?
>unbalanced or aggressive?
>panic attacks from imminent honkening?
>age badly in few month?
how to debunk prion zombie theory?

Attached: bp-zombie-premiers-2022.jpg (500x586, 54.14K)

>threw the Disability Discrimination act

lol. imagine being disabled what a loser.

yer rites n' shiet

then why are people still losing their jobs due to their work's vax mandates? i don;' think laws are being taken seriously anymore.

Sorry user, I haven't taken it either

I'm in fucking Commiefornia and being unvaxxed has never inconvenienced me. How hard is it in Stralia?

A person's ability to navigate the bureaucratic maze proves that they are not disabled.

They didn't quote the DDA to their boss, i told my boss about the DDA and to fuck off and he did, been working all through covid, unvaxxed, never been tested. won't wear a mask.

i'm unvaxxed also but I don't feel the need to shit up Any Forums with nonsense.
there's a website SackDan dot com that has fake vaxx generators use name Ian Brown

i'm too stupid and autistic and will mess it up. can i hire a lawyer to quote it for me?

Based.
Still not taking it.

Novavax is coming bros. Family now trying to make me get that one.

Attached: 1609583467664.jpg (1024x792, 615.47K)

OP is right
btfo shills and glowies, six months in jail for harassing purebloods

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-08 20.33.03.png (1903x685, 210.24K)

Sounds like you don't even have a job to begin with unless you hired someone to find a job for you?
What is your job?
Max employment?
Work for the doll huh?

grow a set be assertive but not rude dont tell them you didnt get it tell them you dont need to provide any private information and if they try to escalate it ask for a signed document from whoever is asking where they acknowledge they are asking for your private information after you have told the no, this makes them liable in regards to the privacy act, continue asking for signed documents like this pinning legal liability on them every step of the way

Tell your family you no va vaxxing then.

I'm going to take it ...
Sorry bros...
At least it will be the one with the dead virus

>Sorry bros...
dont apologize to us apologize to yourself

What VPN do you use Ian?

Impressive. Very nice.

Attached: 1641768253537.jpg (1024x700, 217.64K)

i work at woolies.
contracted 30+ hours
worked for nearly 7 years
current mandates for feb 27
they were pushed back from jan 31 and will probs be pushed back again.

Not telling you Jannie hotpockets, you will ban it like the rest.

yep. was already aware of this. thanks user

they are all banned unless you have pass, there isnt a single one that isnt banned unless they just got fresh new IP range but it will be banned within a day anyway

Tuxler then?

I'm unvaxxed since this all started and life hasn't changed much. they fall for my bodgie vax pass everytime, dumb cunts

if it hits a big escalation point ask them to sign documents assuming all liability for all damages with no monetary limit for coercing you to get it, then if they decide to proceed which is highly unlikely, tell them you aren't getting it and if they sack you after all of this you win, you can then go to fairwork about it and if at first fairwork doesnt give a shit dont worry because very soon companies will be recognized as liable again when everyone decides rights matter which is going to happen shortly

I need one of these to get into a music concert, do tell

You WILL take the jab

>there isnt a single one that isnt banned
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
THEN HOW I GET CANADA RANGEBANNED Fikod?????
Fuckwit.

>music concert
if going to a fucking concert is on your list of priorities you're genuinely retarded

>Little does fikod know that i made my own VPN with blackjack and hookers
Yes i am that powerful, what of it?

didn't know this bit so much. thank you again user.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbTx1_b6pVQ

Why? life is back to normal for otherwise and I go to a few concerts a year

psyops are gay
(you) are a loser
go outside and touch some grass
>ywnbarw