What did they talk about?

what did they talk about?

Attached: eu-lost-to-russia.png (1260x315, 290.83K)

wouldn't you like to know you fucking faggot

how fucked Russia will be if Pootin manlet invades Ukraine

literally nothing important.

>what did they talk about?
whatever Schwab ordered them to do

Attached: putin_schwab.jpg (683x1024, 350.84K)

he invaded a few years ago, now he's just expanding

"Pass the salt"

Russians take social distancing seriously.

How people look at these images, but completely miss the theatrics, is beyond me.

Well I'm a bit of a dumb-dumb I guess, would you care to explain the theatrics to me.

Huge topics, for long.

Attached: Kremlin long table joker.png (1600x900, 1.42M)

Isnt this a Monty Phyton sketch where they have phones at each sides and call themselves becaue they are so far from eahc other?

Putler fears even flu, thats nice

Why Any Forums is so owned by russian agenda and prigojin's dick?

They are recreating the Entente to fuck on the rest of Europe. Putin is bringing the Tzar back.

>Why Any Forums is so owned by russian agenda
been wondering the same thing, are people on the Internet genuinely supportive of this regime or is this a prevalent troll farm

Shout about, you mean.

what language use world leaders like this for communication?

French President Macron on air: TLDR "I got absolutely nothing from the talks with Putin, except to sit at the biggest table I've ever seen."

Macron spoke french and Putin russian. They had translators.

About how much of a giant faggot you are and how you sucking so much dick is a worldwide security risk

because lets be real, only the good french-speaking people in other countries than france speak another language. The frenchman exaggerates his importance by being egoistic and only speaking french.

Putin: you eat frogs?
Macron: yes. you eat pelmeni?
Putin: yes.
Macron: pelmeni look like squished frogs.
Putin: lol

God, why are you fucking with this table? it is obvious that such a table was chosen in order to maintain social distance and protect against infection with the coronovirus. For the same reason, Putin did not shake hands with Xi.

Attached: 1223123.jpg (259x194, 8.26K)