American Defector to China wins Gold Medal. COPE YANKEE!

Attached: hbqnixfg4jg81.jpg (640x472, 43.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_1904_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_marathon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based!!

She's super hot.

I just watched some chink speed skater push an Hungarian down at the finish line after the Maygar soundly beat his ass on the turn. They said they were reviewing for penalty, and the american announcers thought they were going to disqualify the chink. Nope, they disqualified the Hungarian and gave the chinaman the gold.
The cucked ass announcers then went on to talk about homefield advantage like that shit didnt just happen right in front of their eyes.

It made me sick to see. And yes, I'm going to post this in every olympic related thread

Wow. Please tell us more about the events of bread and circus games.

Post link to vid

Chinkcels happy about all of their popular athletes being the product of white seed and promoting the glory of white men to all Chinese women

Attached: 1640486040220.jpg (520x544, 66.56K)

>bread and circus games
your on a politics board, its no different

Who cares, Chang.

extremely happy in fact

id give her my goo, if you know what i mean

Both were Chinese

>multi racial
>dual citizen
>pro BLM
She is everything wrong with America Chang. You can have her.

The judges are westerners lmao. Those clips are cut out and edited to make it look like the Chinese player pushed first. Korean guy pushed first and foreigners pushed. It's only after China started pushing too

American girls can\t get enough of that BCC.

Shouldn't she be cancelled by progressives for supporting uigher genocide now?

How is it no different?

>be american
>criticise anyone about olympics organisation
Americans almost got marathon removed from the olympics with their stupidity.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletics_at_the_1904_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_marathon
>The only two sources of water for the competitors were a water tower at six miles and a well at about the 12-mile mark.
>James E. Sullivan was a chief organizer of the Olympics, and decided to allow only one water station on the 24.85 mile course of the marathon even though it was conducted in 32 °C (90 °F) heat over unpaved roads choked with dust.
>His ostensible reason was to conduct research on "purposeful dehydration", even though dehydration is potentially fatal.
>The marathon ended with the worst ratio of entrants to finishers (14 of 32) and by far the slowest winning time, 3:28:45, almost 30 minutes slower than the second slowest winning time.

Her mom and herself take BWC. You lost.

Attached: 843F9277-998C-47F8-ACC9-001213278089.jpg (1080x1058, 91.43K)

OK, memeflag.

Of course its a Chang with a leaf flag.

Strong American genes, strong American culture, strong American infrastructure, strong American training
> But she defected right before!!
Fucking lul, ok bud

what if op is hapa and you all are gitting kekt

Revenge for the mongol invasions

WHO THE FUCK CARES? They can have her, with our blessings. Now go away.

no they cant have her