I am just curious. Is Any Forums generally anti-vax or only against the COVID vax?

I am just curious. Is Any Forums generally anti-vax or only against the COVID vax?

Attached: 1611933870332.jpg (443x332, 25.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8386248/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>COVID shot
fify

this.
we know vaccines work.
covid shots aren't vaccines, they're mutagen.

Most of /pol aren't anti-vax, being against something that isn't a vaccine doesn't make you anti-vax. There are some anons that are against all vaccines for different reasons. Personally, I just want all the weak to die so I don't want any vaccines at all.

first posts best posts

Attached: 1634693462903.png (999x1085, 971.14K)

>we know vaccines work
I'm not so sure anymore

go fuck yourself despicable kike

Me anti mandate idgaf if other people wanna get the vax. As for other vaccines I've had them no problem but I don't take the flu vaccine and wouldn't unless there was a serious strain like never before, I'm talking bird flu tier

>we know vaccines work.
Which ones?

COVID vax. The vaccinations we take at birth, before school, etc. are very studied and any side effects are basically non existent due to proper testing and trials.

I've taken every vaccine that provides sterilizing immunity.

>is Any Forums
find out more at FreeMetrics.cum!

Covid. Also the flu vaccines are shit but I'm less afraid of them.

>being against the v*xx where you can be tracked
have fun being covid-gun'd by Them. For me it was 3 different jabs, I chose J&J for my booster because the booster is more potent than all other doses. J&J being a single dose for a full schedule my booster is at least twice as effective as a regular Pfiz boost. If you didn't J&J boost you're basically unv*x'd compared to me.

Regular vax is in the same principal as the original method of rubbing a scab from an infected person in your nostril to expose yourself to a weakened form of the virus and hope for the best.
>The earliest documented trials of variolation were in China and India during the 16th century. This was achieved by the inoculation of smallpox pus or scabs either by a nasal or cutaneous route.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8386248/
That makes total logical sense and it's been around long enough that we know the risks.
Messing with your actual cell function is something totally different and we definitely don't know the long term effects.
And now that we see the underbelly of the demon that is big pharma and their government puppets, I'm super suspicious not just of "regular" vaccines and their supposed necessity and safety, but of all other medical treatments as well. We need to rethink the whole system of "healthcare" that is structured and incentivized to do the exact opposite of make people healthy.

This but I think everyone is so blackpilled about the pharma industry now covid19 has been exposed as pharma complicant domestic terrorism. Between that, the medical industy pumping people full of harmful drugs, telling us to cut off kids dicks, circumcision, all the Gates shit. All the shit the CDC and WHO is responsible for...

How can anyone trust these people with literally anything including the “safe medicine” we previously believed in. I was always critical but never questioned well established vaccines before 2018.

Fuck the entire medical industry and anyone who supplies drugs to the public.

Originally it was only the Covid vaxxx. But after seeing how the elites reacted, I’m pretty sure I’m never taking another vaccine.

No I don’t agree. The Covid shitshow opened my eyes to how the doctors poison people with vaccines. Did you know vaccines contain the poison mercury? Heh. Plan backfired. I’m never taking another vaccine.

The covid jab does not prevent infection or transmission. It is not a vaccine and causes aids

I turned fully anti vaxx last year after finding out they had never isolated any of the alleged viruses and hearing what Dr. Tom Cowan had to say.

Attached: 0000000002.jpg (725x1024, 119.29K)

no passing phase 3 trials... no taking test drugs

I am genuinely curious, do you trust the government and big pharmaceutical companies?

same