dude, let's just repeat the chorus a million times

> dude, let's just repeat the chorus a million times
How can anyone think this is a good album?

Attached: Iron_Maiden_-_Brave_New_World.jpg (1409x1381, 148.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNI5WtY-d30
youtube.com/watch?v=5k8yWPkhQbs
youtube.com/watch?v=uecDZkU7OR4
youtube.com/watch?v=KAwE6xlrUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=aNI5WtY-d30

THE TITANIC FITS INSIDE

excuse you, that's most ac/dc songs and its great

It's repetitive as fuck but it has a great "mood" to it, I like it.

How great was Wickerman though

Bruce Dickinson is a manlet cuck faggot. Imagine pausing a metal show to tai about tolerance.

Iron Maiden is trash and all mainstream shit is repetitive and formulaic.

Man, let's be honest... If you're not out of the metal phase after you're 20, you are a cuck.

>THE TITANIC FITS INSIDE

:DD

Attached: no_Sombra_no!!.png (688x432, 67.34K)

>>brazillian
>>no sepultura or soulfly reference

You are a unironically low iq favela nigger and please go yeet yourself into the ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=5k8yWPkhQbs

Attached: vigilante_v8.jpg (220x218, 26.16K)

Maiden has completely sucked after Somewhere In Time. Admit it. They're a totally different band since then.

Attached: 2hsxim6sn1g81.jpg (750x744, 61.47K)

I think Sepultura is degenerate trash and never heard of nor want to hear of Soul-fly. Classical music and instrumental 20th Century music master race. Proper white men's stuff, corn-fed mutts don't have the IQ required to figure out why "band culture" is retarded.

which song?

Politics?

heavy metal is also white man music

youtube.com/watch?v=uecDZkU7OR4

Attached: BattleTanx_ Global Assault.jpg (600x800, 413.71K)

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son was good.

This game was unexpectedly stellar, love the desert level so much

Some of it is. Some of it is retarded nigger-tier shit made for the sole purpose of selling records. Some of it is Jew brainwashing.

Attached: maiden.png (1148x425, 329.73K)

battletanx was so cozy. i don't think i ever even played the game part of the game, i just drove tanks around shooting the gun

> X Factor D tier
You're sub-human.

somehwat. those swine still live with their heads up their ass thinking it is 80s over here.

they come trying to gain symathy for their "cause", whatever it might be, perhaps a visa(they will whore themselves for a two dollars) and sometimes just to get them feels of being "part of something bigger".

Old metal fags that think they can recreate their popularity from the 80s in 00s are cringe. AC\DC tried to do the same.

>Not Enjoying Blaze's albums
ngmi my dude

Anyone that likes music with words is subverted. Edm and classical are the only types of based music in existence.

>How can anyone think this is a good album?
Iron Morons will love everything with Dickinson on vocals, even though picrel was like half-done when Blaze was still in the band.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAwE6xlrUhk

Language is subversive in nature. This is a legit retard take, my man.

You're thinking of Virtual user. Don't you think I could save ya, Don't you think I could save ya, Don't ya think I could save your life.

They should rename it to Real XI tho...

Attached: 0918223.jpg (500x500, 121.34K)