You are all faggots

Ive been using this website for the first time in my life for the past 30 minutes or so and its honestly pathetic how many degenerates there are on here. Everything I read on here I am hoping is ironic. This message board is probably whats holding back any future right wing movements. You're all content with sitting on your ass chatting with other fatasses about shit you will never have the balls to talk about publicly. This website is more degenerative than twitter and most of you consider yourselves "right wing" LOL. Go work out or something get on some steroids maybe anything but this.

Attached: Steven2.jpg (193x149, 7.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNI5WtY-d30
youtube.com/watch?v=6WlI24rv__g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So basicly you are gay

This is a Mongolian basket weaving forum, where do you think you are?

Suckle my taint, you lgbt ally. No one wants to go in the wilderness and heard goats when we can shitpost and eat little Debbie snack cakes.

We are still not joining your fed organizations, shoo shoo republican shill.

g8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

First day on the job ey fedy?

yes only feds go outside and excercise regularly

k
see you tomorrow incel

Attached: 1634743817698.jpg (509x423, 38.54K)

>4 chan is a monolith

Attached: 1569803629514s.jpg (200x236, 2.71K)

based steven seagal, put me in the screencap and PLEASE bring back your energy drinks

what language are you people even speaking

The people posting in this thread have become convinced that you are a faggot. I am sure that you may not know how they know you are a faggot but they are indeed correct in their assessment.

Attached: 1644107565566.jpg (750x735, 114.78K)

Fren, i was like you when it all started. Now imagine i started with browsing /x/. I was wondering, what is this language they use. Now i admit, i wasn't evolved enough.
>If you get filtered from Any Forums, it's your own fault.
>Don't blame it on us, we are the good guys.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Begone seagull. This is Chuck Norris territory.

Attached: sea gull fags btfo.jpg (600x750, 72.32K)

Did you hear Steven Seagul was traning over 9000 russian soldiers in aikido. I am scared frens.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNI5WtY-d30

>ironic.
We are absurdists, not ironists

You will never be a woman

Attached: 1625919886787.png (1152x1078, 1.06M)

>Everything I read on here I am hoping is ironic

Attached: KoveKai.gif (320x240, 55.61K)

cry about it nigger

Sir, this is a mongolian throat singing forum. I think you should have a listen and settle down.
youtube.com/watch?v=6WlI24rv__g

ok newfag

one thing this pasta is right about is when you shitpost it moves the libido out of the streets