What are your thoughts on niggers?

What are your thoughts on niggers?

Attached: 1624235045556.png (978x1019, 549.77K)

1. Stop using that fucking word
2. They're people and deserve to be treated with dignity all the way through.

Attached: c4999vhunvn31.jpg (480x360, 14.23K)

I just don't fucking like'em.
>room temperature IQ (You) farming.
Here you go, since you're so desperate.

Attached: apu dismiss.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

>inb4 nazi nigger memeflag kvetching about apu

Attached: 1639259038199.jpg (699x485, 59.88K)

Botched.

Attached: botchedblack.png (2000x1082, 1.54M)

don’t like em one bit. basically a plague

Niggers are some of the best and most inspiring people I ever met. Sure, they show up late and smell like weed, but my God, that black and chocolate eyes will never cease to make me oy vey

>thoughts on niggers?
I do not think about niggers 24/7 as you do, user.
nigger much?

bot

as long as theyre pure african then theyre fine, theyre "satan's children" its when you start mixing them with anyone who isn't erectus (satan's children) that you get genderless tranny goyims

after millions of years of being oppressed by YT people, think they finally deserve a chance of enjoying their freedom.

that's why african american love to call theirselves "black" because theyre just goyims without a soul or spirit, sapiens are "god's children" but for a goyim, both god and satan hate them which is why they're just cattle

I’m not a big fan

goyims are beneath even animals (also satan's children)

i could do without them
(you) nigger

Attached: dancin.gif (183x170, 20.62K)

the purpose of "satan's children" is to feed "god's children" with their flesh, but africans are just a wild card that are between sapien and the animal kingdom

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-012509~2.png (505x355, 261.68K)

I do not associate with niggers.

Fuck off you larping nigger

that's why erectus will even cannibalize their own, and this isnt just an african thing, this happened in the america's with natives, in straya with abos, even untouchables in india, but animals eat each other all of the time... whereas sapiens are above eating one another unless something is really wrong with them