The Tinder Swindler

Why did he specifically target White, European women? And not American tourists? Or Black or Asian wonen?

Attached: B3D40E51-D4D7-4DF9-8D6D-0C07A147BD82.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

Because they are the most vapid, dumb and naive enough to believe that everyone is equal and that nobody would ever lie to them.

Because for Jew males, raping White women is a form of racial warfare.

everyone wants to fuck white women. slavic women charge by the hour

I don't. You can have our whores.

we have our own but they charge by the divorce settlement

I hate women more than Jews so I'm fine with this.

Fuck off with your jewish netflix bullshit you stupid fucking cunt
I'm just not gonna watch, I'm sorry but I'm just not

I thought he was a serial killer targeting roasties on tinder, but he just committed frauds. Huge disappointment

Same, they tried the same with that conspiracy movie, fuck off back to netflix niggers, noone sane is paying for your propaganda

LMAO TRUE

He was scamming them how would he scam tanesha who can’t get approved for a $300 credit card?

Attached: 64F933A4-B38B-4BA1-A55E-26E186B75D31.jpg (250x206, 7.2K)

Blacks are street smart. Asians are financially smart. They wouldn't fall for this. Your average white is easily scammed like this.

Attached: ed.png (1080x2041, 861.03K)

post tits

it's pretty obvious that only white women would fall for this shit

Based tinder swindler. Coom for a few weeks, convince roastie to give you $200.000, then use some of that money to larp as rich, coom in another roastie, steal $200.000 from her rinse & repeat. I thought I did a good job ruining roasties by running out the clock on their last fertile years but this guy is next level.

No need to watch, he screws roasties out of their live savings, even gets them to take mortgages. he then uses some of stolen cash to larp as a millionaire to impress his next victim. All the women he's destroying like this tried to be gold diggers but got scammed in the process

Attached: chud.png (645x770, 82.99K)

white women, have a lot of empathy, they are also love to be treated well. and im sure he had alot of good times with the women....they also have a lot of inheritance money

Could that man look more Whoopi white?

They're the only ones with egos large enough to believe a billionaire would be interested in them and not be sus.