Finally some good news, sounds like this whole pandemic thing is starting to wind down now

Finally some good news, sounds like this whole pandemic thing is starting to wind down now.

Attached: 1629435666335.jpg (1125x1222, 320.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZfAazAppOlY
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
covanon.wordpress.com/2021/12/31/mass-vaccination-against-covid-19-is-unjustified-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>might not need annual boosters
>you need annual shots instead
>Safe and Effective™
>Free™

after I kill you, I will rape your corpse
don't worry, I'll be gentle

youtu.be/ZfAazAppOlY

we did it, ladsges! :DD we flabbened the curb! :DD

Attached: 1644069787591.jpg (643x429, 240.45K)

Ohhh great a Shill thread .......

*2021 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

*As a Privileged White Man, how could I possibly get the vaccine before those
poor Negros and Boomers/Woman/Minoritys/Foreigners/Immigrants
Until they're all Double.. Triple... Double Boosted and up to-date on Variant-Boosters.
I can't possibly take my shot, I can just offer them my place in the line*
(I bet now I beat that fucking Paul Allen in generosity)

*Mass Vaccination Against COVID-19 Is Unjustified* (I did not wright this Cov-user From Canada did)

covanon.wordpress.com/2021/12/31/mass-vaccination-against-covid-19-is-unjustified-2/

TLDR for the paper to help guide you through it -

(1) Covid-19 is not deadly for the vast majority of people
(2) The statistics are largely driven by improperly deployed tests and policies designed to inflate mortality risks
(3) The quality of the research into the vaccines is extremely poor, even by the most basic scientific standards
(4) The vaccines are ineffective
(5) The vaccines are demonstrably worse than Covid-19 for Young Males and probably also for most people under 50yr

Attached: 1643456456043.png (800x450, 416.65K)

You're missing the best part
>August 19 2021

meanwhile
>Pizer rolls out 4th shot with CDC

If it's any consolation, I won't be getting that one either.

Attached: 1642713318753.png (600x450, 350.48K)

They’re lining those tender vaxxer asses up for 3 shots a year.

They might even get to 4 before summer lmao

No. It's a fakeout. They are regrouping because people are realizing therebis no virus- just a bunch of people making poisonous spike proteins from the mRNA injections.

Phase two/major hack is about to begin. The flu won't compell you to waive your rights, so now you need to lose some modern luxuries and starve a little.

"Darn- we got through the pandemic. But those evil anonymous hackers messed everything up, so the martial law must continue".

Anyone else impressed by how they eased that dick of quarterly vaccines I to the populous?

>one shot
>two shots
>booster
>annual shot
>shot every 6 months
>shot every 4 months
>shit nigga you *might* need one every 3 months

Normies be like: “When do we have to stop taking vaccines?”
Fed: When the virus stops circulating
Normie: Cool, so this vaccine stops me from catching the virus and spreading it to others?
Fed/Pharma/Media/Extroverts: :)

it's the same shit with masks. by now ever single fucking npcs knows that they're fucking useless. but they still happily comply. shit's infuriating.

Normies be like: “I don’t want to take any more vaccines. What will happen if I stop?”
Pharma/Fed: >=]

Cloth masks are useless.

Medical grade ones are not. The mistake was allowing people to think cloth masks were sufficient at all.

Now people think “masks don’t work” when the reality is “most masks don’t work” especially when worn improperly.

I think you may be biased though because last year we had a higher degree of mitigation simply because there was no “vax pass”

People were staying in, or wearing good masks while out.

Then the “vaccine” showed up allowing for everyone to unmask, and we see a massive case spike.

In every country that made unmasking a carrot lmao

Beat it twice, no shots.

Never vaxcucked never mask cucked.

Feels good frens

Life is already back to normal, real Americans don’t need a government agency to tell them to live feeely

I also don’t get why rednecks hate masking so much it’s common sense…

Just put a mask over your fucking exhaust pipe and you’ll see the point…

But at this point anyone who’s against masking is on some political or contrarian bullshit and have no interest in being anything but a nuisance.

Fuck you. I won’t do what you tell me.

Cloth masks never did anything.

Go back to Plebbit boomer

It's going to be just like the flu shot....jab everyone, lower our immunity, and we have covid outbreaks every winter. Fuck this gay earth

OVER THE NOSE
TWO MORE WEEKS
SLOE THE SPREAD TO RETURN TO NORMAL

Real talk though faggot, masks are gay and so are you. Every covid death is a blessing for this planet.

5 months later

I remember when they said after I got the shot I wouldn't need to wear a mask anymore.

>good bought

our jab leader literally said mask didn't work so well any longer with the omicron. how the fuck does any of this even make sense. shit can mutate into whatever variant it wants. it's not gonna change the performance of the fucking masks. yet, apparently masks are no good any more. but we still have to wear them. :DDD fuck them all.

why are you posting shit from august?

I mean… fuck the catch phrases and cringey social media slogans but you’re trying to argue against gravity… not that there’s oodles of y’all doing exactly that.

lol all they needed was 2 weeks to flatten the curve.. keep towing the line clown shoes.

Even the CDC says it now.

False equivalency: gravity is a theory derived from physics whereas covid 19 is a theory perpetuated by multi hundred billion dollar pharmaceutical companies and the government bodies they have purchased.

That's not how you counter a shill thread. Make them shutitdown.exe by dropping nuclear redpills like abusing the welfare system to white childmaxx, or using credit to obtain monero for the impending global banking collapse.

Watch how fast the thread get's shoah'd now...

Just the basic physics of masks (even shitty ones) keep people from blowing air right into each others mouths when talking face to face but you're right about the medical grade ones. Only problem is that precisely zero people have them fitted and sealed correctly. Everyone puts them on and takes them off and is constantly adjusting them. It makes people touch their face 10x more than they would without the dumb mask on.

The 3rd booster comes in 2 shots, 2 weeks apart.

The virus spreads in air.

Cloth masks have holes that are too big.

Surgical masks / (K)N95’s have tiny holes.

When you talk, you generate 2 coughs per minute worth of aerosol cloud.

Cloth mask doesn’t stop aerosol clouds.

Your retarded government knew this last year.

I’m sorry they did this to you… well to us.

I’ve been along for the ride too just on the other side.

Equally if not more vilified lmao

The Overlords are under the ground.
First we need to exterminate the surface zogbots, military mercenaries, bureaucrats, politicians and other clowns standing in the way.

Second, we need to seize heavy duty mining equipment and descend in to the lower levels, this is where the glowniggers and other private mercenaries reside. These lower level demons have access to higher technologies most likely, nevertheless they need to be exterminated or at least pushed back deeper below the ground. Eventually they all need to be exterminated, but it's important to clear out the first levels below the ground. Beneath all major cities there are several networks of underground facilities and tunnels that accomodate these glowniggers and their information gathering apparatus, this is where they pull the strings from. Without intelligence they have no power to rule and to coordinate their psyops and manipulations.

tldr; they are underground and need to be dealt with, whole earth needs to be drilled like swiss cheese and the Overlords and their mercenaries exterminated

A part of me was hoping for a fourth dose, and even fifth. All of my vaccine injectors were cute nurses. They were my only female touch other than my mom. I have nothing to look forward to now.

Attached: 1595996553395.jpg (1271x933, 305.88K)

Just lose your vaccine card and start over senpai

Just one more booster.
And another one.
And another one.
And another one bites the dust.

Masks did have a use but cloth ones never did. An N95 is the minimum if you're actually serious about transmission from people coughing and sneezing. It works for the same reason using a tissue to sneeze works instead of open sneezing.

>(K)N95’s
all the countries or regions that mandated them did NOT do any better. at all. fuck off already. you're dumb.

>N95
they do not work in the memeflu scenario with regular people. you can shove your (((studies))) with lab settings right in your ass.

It was obvious the virus spread in the air long before the lockdowns when entire cruise ships who quarantined their passengers had outbreaks.

Plus, we had cheat codes. This was SARS 2, all I did was look at how SARS presented and worked from there.

What most governments are telling people to wear now are what I’ve been wearing this entire time.

I hate this shit, but I’m smart enough to differentiate fact from politics.

and simply put, if you’re anti-mask, you’re just clutching to some Trump shit or just like being shitty to other people.

It’s not like you guys didn’t exist before the pandemic.

I endured you then, and now I can insulate myself to endure you now.

Your cloth masks have done more damage to the planet, in terms of volumetric waste, than you'll ever understand.

Thank you for killing this planet :)

Attached: 1643767646672.jpg (573x424, 87.58K)