SWEDEN IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Is this the new pureblood destination spot? are there unvaxxed nordic qts waiting for us?

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-204155_Brave.jpg (1079x1951, 516.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1490726720210620416
youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w
youtube.com/watch?v=W6tnaKUML2w
udrop.com/61Aq/Rip_Bill_Shatner_Full.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mobile.twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1490726720210620416

Only Jamal and his 7 swedish born natives are there for you.

based as fuck.
thanks for posting

youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w

p-peter?
nice bump?

how to get schengen visa? otherwise gay until other countries that i don't need visa for do the same thing

You are from Columbia, apply for refugee status because gangs keep trying to kill you.

I just need germany to do the same. I wont get a choice about going there this year.

Attached: Project 319.11 Spiderweb.jpg (2764x2200, 1.84M)

military or work? isn't germany still easier on the unvaxxed than potatoland?
if you want to turn the thread into a schizo thread that would be pretty funny so knock yourself out

Our unvaxxed have no restrictions whatsoever currently. Relationship. My gf will want me to head over to her family havnt seen them in years.

Germany still require vaccines and digital passes.

nice dude, idk why I thought I saw something on here a while back about the government niggering you guys with vaxx mandates. my mistake.
for what it's worth I know for sure you can travel to germany unvaxxed if you take a test

ohhh shit bro, I looked it up. Unvaxxed travelers from the US are allowed in germany, but NOT from ireland. wtf?????

youtube.com/watch?v=W6tnaKUML2w

udrop.com/61Aq/Rip_Bill_Shatner_Full.mp4

Attached: 1000.jpg (1000x629, 61.86K)

Dont go here. We dont want your tourism unless you plan to kill some roody-poos. Dont be a nigger, be the solution.

Who in the fuck wants to go to sweden to look at somalis. I can get that in atlanta for 10% of the cost. Open up nippon land.

Isn't Sweden like 90% niggers now?

you're thinking of america

im gonna come steal your sloots fagit

Swede Chads are RISING

Attached: A38A2F32-1DA1-45F4-B366-114172FBA35E.gif (480x270, 1.99M)

Lol. I think i can still get in with a negative test. I feel for the greater good scam at the beginning. Iv had two vaccines but I refused a booster. The first two gave me symptoms of high blood pressure. Id say it was mild myocarditis.

PeterSweden is a traitor

I'm gonna come and im gonna bring my own relatively low prices alcohol and I'm gonna get drunk.

thats the fucking mushroom guy isnt it?

Attached: theytookthisfromyou.png (1123x719, 562.39K)

If you come here you will become unhappy.
Everyone is unhappy here.

IM BOOKING A HECKIN FLIGHT THIS WEEK I LOOK LIKE A SWEDE AND ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE