The physics of the “bolito” scene from the movie “the counselor”

An user in another thread had said the fictional bolito from the brad pitt death scene in the movie the counselor was not a real life thing. But would it be possible to create a bolito in real life if you wanted to?
Yes. Pretty easily actually.

This small electric motor in the below pic rel. can produce almost 300w of power.

300w = 300 joules/sec

1 joule = 1 newton-meter/sec

300 newton-meters/sec means that if this motors gearing was 10:1 like a strong chain hoist it would be able to pull the cable with a force of 660 pounds at 10 cm/second. Or with a 100:1 gearing ratio it could pull a centimeter of the cable in every second with A FORCE OF 6,600 pounds! In other words, 3 tons of force would be retrieving the cable around brad pitts neck.

The only thing to consider would be the cable itself, which would have to be strong and thick enough so a knife couldnt cut it.

But its totally feasible.

In other words, dont piss off the amigos, kek

Attached: 07CFAD7D-35E1-427B-A3AF-7E49D766A5F5.jpg (1280x720, 121.09K)

Attached: 03C2FAE0-0DC6-4021-83C5-6F964B946621.jpg (1242x1804, 756.94K)

What kind of battery would it take to power such a thing? Anyways not surprised it's plausible, this movie was written by Cormac McCarthy who is a very based author.

>But would it be possible to create a bolito in real life if you wanted to?
>Yes. Pretty easily actually.
No, actually. Lmao, you fucking retard.

movie was utter shite

The battery wouldnt matter too much. Even a couple AA batteries would be enough. And a powerful li po batt would be more than enough power

It had its moments

Attached: the-counselor-tc-090_rgb_wide-9431984b048c4481be87ef4c20850094e4ef4497.jpg (1400x786, 377.33K)

You could easily build a device to do this, but it would be much larger than in the movie. Limiting factor would be motor inrush current and full load amperes, requiring a large power supply and large conductors if it were to maintain its maximum torque. Definitely doable though. A high pole DC motor would do it. Lin engineering produces small quality motors. If you would like further technical guidance let me know. Shit movie BTW, Cormac is a great author, but he really dropped a stinking turd with that one.

go to the nearest pole sign and start smashing the box against it

literally who????

I watched this movie with Any Forums back in like 2011.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1920x1080, 63.41K)

Nice argument u fucking girl

I hated cameron diaz character

Also it kind of painted a picture of the cartels as more malevolent than they are.

You can be friends with the amigos and as long as you stay loyal to them they will not harm you, and will actually protect you bc mexicans are loyal friends.

But if you are an undercover pig and you indite their whole crew then they are gonna kill your whole family, but youre an undercover pig, so of course you deserved to have your family killed

Just did some researching. You would need so li ion batts.
aa batts are too weak

U should work at NASA lol

Attached: the-counselor-snail-trail.gif (588x250, 832.22K)

You want Lithium Iron Phosphate

Couple of those chattering teeth wound up to the max would provide even more power.

Those are trannies you low IQ fucking goyim sheep

I agree it was a shit movie.

Brad pitt should have not been killed off.

That scene is kind of like trying to preach that drug dealing doesnt pay, when the reality is that for the majority of dealers and smugglers, it does pay.

The us government wants americans to think they will get caught if they deal or smuggle drugs, but in reality most dealers get away with it.

The movie would have been 10x better if fassbender (the counselor) dropped a bolito over cameron diaz’s head and then raped her on the sidewalk as the thing slowly chopped her head off, lubing up your cock with the blood pouring out of her neck.

Then he couldve sold the bolito snuff video to adam schiff for 20 million to add to his collection and then brought the 20 million and cameron diaz’s head to the chief cartel guy as a payment of debt/loyalty so they didnt kill his wife (penelope cruz).

That wouldve been much better.

I cant stand movies like the counselor that try to preach a lesson about life to you by not given you the ending you want.

Hbo is the worst in this sense. Think of the last episode of sopranos and succession. Hbo fucking sucks

Attached: 68.jpg (403x498, 79.27K)

fuck around and find out gringo

>3 anons

>coping with

Gay

i wish i was tom cruise in vanilla sky

Attached: 15972992-B9AC-4B42-80D2-3158F7B29EFE.jpg (1024x652, 74.56K)

Nigga the feds are the ones at the top of the drug rings. They run the drugs and train the assassins.

Attached: jowj_foyt_howbadthingsreallyare.png (497x585, 344.75K)

Non engineering nigger detected lol. U poor dumbass nigger. Lol. You dont even know how magnets work you clown nigger.