Gofundme did nothing wrong

The fact that Right wingers can’t wrap their head around the concept of filling out a form for a refund, really says something about the overall intelligence of the Right

Attached: 790AE4D9-1D6B-44F7-A98B-BE95109DEAC0.gif (199x202, 1.09M)

imagine not using Bitcoin for this

Attached: deusex-bitcoin-2b.png (600x745, 466.08K)

>the concept of filling out a form for a refund, really says something about the overall intelligence of the Right
now do black people and getting ID to vote

You already had this thread. It didn't work then, either.

Attached: 1632114044210.gif (320x320, 3.69M)

Based

Leafs are only supposed to speak when spoken to.

They reversed that. Refunds are automatic now.

>look I posted it again

My point still stands considering this board had a meltdown over it

Based

what is your point though?

That you create unnecessary controversy

do you feel better now?

Yeah making fun of morons like you makes me happy. Mutt.

You don't seem happy though.

Forms are always dishonest

they didnt do this for left wing protests.
they also implied they were going to distribute the funds to leftwing charities
their actions may constitute fraud and are being investigated by several state attorneys
plus side is the whole thing signal boosted givesendgo which is a right wing alternative to gofundme
sage
the plus

spbp

Attached: BADBEBC4-4C98-4F2A-95BA-45B876412CD4.jpg (1305x1301, 262.04K)

Collecting money for charity X, then deciding you're not going to give the money to X but some other charity of your choosing is fraud. And saying that you will return the money but only if the donors take actions to demand it back doesn't make it not fraud. There's actual scams that work in basically this way, and the people behind them go to jail.

How many times have you been surprised because a company or service you use irregularly changed its terms of use on you? How often has it taken more than two weeks for you to learn that some opportunity had come and gone that you could have acted upon if you had known to? It is easy for information to evade a person's notice.

What gofundme did is a common form of fraud, the bait and switch. By promising to perform a service (forwarding funds to the protest) but then doing something else without explicit permission (giving the money to charities of their choice) they had taken money under false pretenses. That they provided an opt-out is no excuse, because some portion of those effected will be unaware of the altered deal or otherwise be unable to perform the extra steps requested. Those who did not play ny gofundme's new rules have thus been stolen from, the service requested not provided nor the money returned.

Nobody cares, nigger

thicc

Attached: among-us-twerk.gif (220x206, 1.08M)

Shit thread stop trying to make it

Attached: 1643341972196.gif (498x280, 1.43M)

Why are lefties constantly defending billionaire corporations?

Attached: hm.jpg (400x400, 23.09K)

This is what I was trying to say hereTaking people's money, not delivering on what you said you'd do, then saying you'll refund them but ONLY if they go through this process to get their money back...that's a classic fraud scheme that banks on at least some of the victims not going through it.

you know i liked open season 1 the sequels were all horrifically shit, 2006 must have been when kids movies plummeted in quality

A mass chargeback that gets gofundme locked by most payment processors for a few weeks will be funnier

>1ptid
you know where it goes