Why do people pretend finding a tradwife is so hard...

Why do people pretend finding a tradwife is so hard? My friend works as a tradie and he found one as soon as he left high school

Attached: 1644204933430.webm (482x360, 1.13M)

His "tradwife" blows abbos on the weekend

They want a supermodel tradwife, aren't willing to settle for a slightly fugly one.

No she doesn't lol. You are delusional in the head
My friends wife is beautiful though (okay that sounds wrong)

Tradwives don't exist retard. They're a fantasy meme for losers to imagine

that's a dog

My friends wife tags birds and lives at home cleaning and reading books.

Trad wives exist, they just aren't meant for polniggers.

>Getting a trad wife is hard
Most of the Anons that say this are robots, fags turning to convince your gay, hopeless black pilled tards, or schizos.

Attached: primal_rage___vertigo_by_kaijusamurai_d1lnzws-fullview.jpg (500x688, 85.65K)

1. All girls are the same
2. They are all trash
3. I am a virgin and look like picrel

Attached: EW2ZisAUMAElzDp.jpg (1568x1044, 136.73K)

i bet she wears yoga pants around town and bikinis on public beaches

>Friend's wife friend's wife friend's wife
They exist, but are unicorns to be immediately taken by chad. What about YOUR wife, user?

>Australian
>trad
Pick one. Your nation and people are a joke.

i found my traddie while i was i HS. its the time tested method used by your ancestors for thousands of years: pairbond a local virgin maiden in her teens. sorry for all the anons who squandered their youth lmao

Attached: 1643674242382.jpg (1280x720, 94.59K)

All jobs are trades. Stop pretending like there are different classes of people depending on the type of job they work

I can back this guy up, everything he said is true

Of course they are? Like minded souls work best together?
I agree
She doesn't go to town, they live on a property
My friend is shorter than me though, he's no more of "le chad" than I am. I know plenty of other people in relationships like this. All the people who didn't get tradwives got stuck with bimboes who cheated on them or were hell to live with. I frankly think you're a shill working for the tavistock institute or some similar organisation, and your job is to basically forment incel ideology online so men don't go looking for traditional relationships.

You talk like a fag.

Its hot though.

thats just a coping mechanism in your head to deflect from my redpills. just dont be a triggered memeflag about it and what i posted is fine

Cute*

250lbs+ isn't settling, it's suicide of the mind.

It works if the man is sane and traditional himself. It's not all about looks, women marry men that have it together. /pol as a whole is very mentally unstable, guys here have a lot of growing up to do.