Why can't we be frens?

Why?

Attached: fdsvkjnvn.gif (498x498, 87.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're turning the frogs gay!

Jannies are out in fucking force tonight dude. Be careful. Saw a söyjack thread get jannied in a minute. Saw some thread about some hot asian get jannied in a minute. I posted an XBOX IS HEUG meme in some random thread, got jannied like 10 seconds later. They're out in force dude. Really earning their $0.00 paycheck tonight!

Attached: jannie.png (1080x1078, 340.67K)

I'll be your fren.

So tell me fren, I have this dumb fat leftist count who has been begging for me to dominate her again ever since I did it once in 2017. She has a man now, and he is on disability and his mother is in the hospital. So when she comes to see me and get dominated by me, should I make her blow me and tell her boyfriend? Or just send her away and tell her boyfriend?

whiter than me

Today is my birthday, I turned 23 years old. Instead of a stormy and fun party with friends and eating cake like ordinary people do, I spend it all alone...

Attached: 0ujsli6j8dh71.png (530x392, 6.47K)

I don't know what you should do. But, if she's a good bitch, I would not tell her boyfriend.

Happy birthday, user. Keep rocking.

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear user
happy birthday to you

Attached: 1602414365601.png (600x600, 673.35K)

Happy birthday NEETfren. Clocking how long Jannies take to dilate this thread before we can give you the birthday bash thread.

Because we're spread across the world and we're anonymous.
But most of all, it's because I really don't want to take our relationship further. I think we're both happiest like this.
Have a good day user.

Attached: 1624169261414.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

Attached: 1642999282919.gif (532x374, 1.26M)

Do something crazy before the day is over.
And have a happy birthday!

Off-topic and Any Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Any Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Thanks. You have a nice day too.

Thanks you my frens! I'm very happy that I have you. Don't you want a little cake?

Attached: 1644276052388.jpg (1142x1055, 54.16K)

Doodoo-doo-doo-doodoodoo, doodoo-doo-doo-doodoodoo

Attached: d198421c34c31ff7d8c0bfc00cc5adb9.jpg (480x360, 17.4K)

You're right about this. I do apologize.

>DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ! DA ROOLZ!

Attached: trannyjannie.jpg (612x612, 117.3K)

can I has a piece plox?

Attached: 107-1078140_pepe-the-frog-question-hd-png-download-png.png (860x846, 117.65K)

Happy birthday bro. Best wishes!

Hmmm sounds interesting. Any ideas?

Attached: pepe-peppo (3).gif (640x640, 226.75K)

OK I shouldn't because I'm a fat American already, but since it's your birthday I'll have some.

Attached: startrekcake.jpg (1408x1055, 1.07M)

I'll have a piece, yeah.

Well be friends. Come sit at the "Kind of Subhumans" table.

I'm not even a subhuman, dude. I'm an Argentinian white as sea foam.

Yeah wait a second I'll blow out the candles right now... oh noooo

Attached: qmr4tix126x11.gif (999x689, 469.94K)

Thanks you auss frens!

Attached: 238-2388368_18374915-apu-apustaja-anime.png (1094x677, 34.71K)

I don't know if this is really crazy or not, but I like going out into public to do what I call "people observing". I just watch them go about their lives, sometimes loosely following interesting characters. You can learn a lot about someone by following them and making your own little movie.

It's okay. Frenship is what's important here. Frenship and our mutual hate for niggers.

That's corny.

Dont worry my americanfrens there are several callories here. Enjoy your meal!

Attached: happy-birthday-pepe.gif (498x498, 1.76M)

Come to the table, my Argentine frien, I'll give you a big piece of cake.

Attached: birthday-happy-birthday.gif (498x323, 312.89K)

Maybe, but I like it. It's better when you've had a bit to drink and some good music playing in an earbud.

Oh, man. Fuck jannies. Let us have enjoy our latvian fren party. We'll discuss politics anyway.

I'm back! Oink!

Attached: OINKERS.jpg (2048x1597, 216.67K)

Alright NEETfren. Got your choccymilk right here for you birthday guy.

Attached: 1640360884844.png (657x527, 188.18K)

I'll have a small portion. I just had dinner, my fren.

I had thoughts on this account, but because of my neet life, I rarely went outside. Thank you for advice fren!

Attached: d00.png (657x624, 15.6K)

watch this if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s
i hope to see you in heaven one day frens

Attached: Pass it along if you are saved.jpg (1024x784, 472.22K)

Golden words! You a very good fren! Do you have discord or something like this?

Attached: 1644283997799.jpg (260x194, 5.89K)

Now that we're all here celebrating, let's get to the real deal: what about the nigger problem? What do we do? I mean it. And I don't care if some of you think of me as a nigger for being from Argentina.

Mommy says dont talk to strangers :(

Attached: 20220206_162721.jpg (2195x2838, 1.08M)

We're not strangers, we're frens.

Thx you! It tastes very delicious. It's immediately obvious that you cooked it with a soul!

Attached: 7615 - apu coffee frog happy poop textless toilet wc.jpg (807x812, 61.78K)

Sorry. I do not.

That's the attention seeking faggot tranny, ignore him.

Because there's an ocean between you and i

"Why can't we be frens?" actually is high level discourse. It is a terse and succinct representation of one of the central political debates of our time, which uses the Pepe (or Apustaja) frog, a bit of guerilla meme cultural influence peculiar to this generation and the technology it grew up with, to reframe an old question in modern terms: can our humanity be preserved in the face of relentless technological innovation, which is even now being commandeered by aristocratic tyrannical forces of the new slaver technocracy to make us all eat fucking bugs and own nothing? Is friendship alone enough of a unifying and moralizing force to save us from this horrible apocalypse of bullshit which is *literally embodied* in your slavish devotion to rule crazy technology dominance games to be just another pedantic, constrictive force of homogenization in a world that every day becomes more retarded and synthetic?

I could go on, but you fuckin killjoys are gonna smoke the thread anyways because we've got about 30 new get-the-vax/communism-will-win/antiwhite threads to make room for, those fucking things seem to go to 300 replies.

Attached: 1614917052117.jpg (357x357, 23.45K)

I want to say something

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 753.51K)