American Muslims vs European Muslims migrants?

Hey, Any Forums I always wanted to know this: why are the muslims that migrate to European countries so violent and cause so many problems compared to the American ones?

Attached: MuslimRage---Copy.jpg (474x350, 35.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxuKe2wOMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the Americans don't have much of them
Any European will tell you this : they only get bold in packs of twelve

pakis/yemenis/nafris become nigger-tier, not in the terrorist sense but they will own gas stations and scream world star when they see two crackheads fight
levantine muslims are top-tier and make the most money of all muslims, they merge with american whiteness.

/thread

>packs
The word is 'troupe'.

No, they're animals.

Semite hands wrote this post

Based

They fuck their cousins.

>They fuck their cousins.

So do the American ones. I had a Yemani Taxi driver that told me he was going back to Yemen to marry his cousin. I asked him why and said something like "it makes the family closer".

Because American Muslims are the secular elites/university educated from their respective countries. They care as much about Islam as your average Joe does about Christianity.

>they merge with american whiteness
Like so...

Attached: Michigstan.png (796x409, 584.51K)

>UN Flag
>shilling for muslims

Attached: 1638721955493.jpg (1760x1456, 1.02M)

>united nations

I've never posted on Any Forums. I thought I picked "United States".

The only dangerous ethnic racial groups are niggers and jews.

We still have our guns so they can only "enrich" people in gun-free zones.

Still better than niggers. You only need like 2-4 of them for trouble. Granted muslim trouble is a lot higher level.

Sandniggers are quarter-smart. Enough to cause much, much more trouble

that's a jew

I have seen Muslims shills defend inbreeding on here before, and naturally that is the main reason for crime. The ones that were entertaining the US formally were intelligent high class Muslims. Doctors etc, that was of course before the shitmalian migrant caravan that ended up spewing low IQ inbred retards into the streets of America. Europe just takes whomever. Although tide is turning against the shitskins even by liberal standards.
Anyway here's a glimpse into why inbreeding creates low IQ retards prone to crime.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxuKe2wOMs

>that's a jew

Proof? Arabs, jews, and persians can all look alike sometimes.

They got that hook beak and hairy jew complexion

>Although tide is turning against the shitskins even by liberal standards.

What do you mean? Are liberals finally seeing the truth about muslims?

>why are muslims so violent
It's not (just) "muslims," but it's also because they are arapes. We must deport them.

Attached: 1637065606633.jpg (828x924, 173.31K)

This is a Kurd.

Attached: 1617553516358.jpg (220x275, 24.98K)