Jews absolutely tired of Black fragility

Just say the n-word goyim
mobile.twitter.com/GadSaad/status/1490122266067283971

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-182721_Twitter.jpg (1080x1321, 186.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FirstName736928/status/1490827185787129871
mobile.twitter.com/GadSaad/status/1490122266067283971
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI&t=3s&ab_channel=TruthMirror
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY&t=921s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> everyone in the world who ever met Jews fucking hates them
why does he think this is a point in favour of Jews?

I mean it's true.
Even if you don't believe the holocaust happened, there were laws in Europe that made it harder for Jews to live day to day life, similar to how the unvaccinated are treated here.
Jews thrived and are now the wealthiest people in America. Niggers wallow in their own self pitty.

christians and muslims both believe in retarded religions and couldn't stand that jews reject christ the false messiah and muhammed the pedo war lord.

he has a point though, victimhood only gets you so far in life

He seems pretty saad about it

Attached: 1635544525529.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

>blames white people
:^)

> jews
> accusing other people of milking victimhood
fucking lol

Jews are the true victims of blacks, always have been

Attached: jews victim of slavery.jpg (2000x1700, 1.3M)

>don't the goyim know that only the chosen are allowed to revile words?

mobile.twitter.com/FirstName736928/status/1490827185787129871

>it's just a word goy
>won't even fucking type it out

I lol'd out loud

>White people infantilising others to feel virtuous.
For once I can didyou is right. Liberals have become caricatures of human beings.

Kek, I am glad they have to experience nigger fatigue.

Attached: 1642799955242.jpg (600x600, 82.45K)

more jews existed in 1947 than 1944

If he actually believed that he would type it out. N word is cringe

I agree with him. As a straight white male, id be ostracized to say such things. The kike over here can hide behind his made up POC title and get away with it since they've been shoa'd 110 times.
I hope more jews will voice their opinions on niggers. Itd actually benefit us all

>jews are oy vey just so oppressed oy vey
>please ignore how we're 73% of Biden's cabinet and 50% of the generals and 70% of the political donors and 1/3rd of the USA's billionaires and nearly all the landlords in NYC

>mobile.twitter.com/GadSaad/status/1490122266067283971

I will post this to every BLM activist I can find

Aren't the Jews responsible for censoring the word nigger much like the slave trade they will keep blaming white people?

i actually agree with gad sad, i think white people getting offended for black people because some other white person said nigger, is actually more racist than saying nigger depending on the context.

a secure well adjusted healthy minded black isnt really going to care if people say nigger in a certain context, and being offended for them is just projecting the idea that they need to be offended or they need to be saved, liberals are mostly the real racists imo.

Black people assume every white person is racist and has said nigger
The controversy is among white people trying to out virtue signal each other

Nowhere near as tired as I am of Jewish fragility

He hangs last.

It gets you onto the grift train of endless grants if you play it right, and if you have no skills that are actually worth anything that's a pretty good deal.

> Black people assume every white person is racist and has said nigger

How dare you call me a racist.

You fucking nigger.

Who the fuck is Gad Saad?

This is Art

CARLOS IS THAT YOU?!

N-words getting uppity

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-184431_Twitter.jpg (1080x2183, 755.06K)

> Judaism, Christianity and Islam are still relevant in world where rationality, reason and science offer better explanations to anything these books offer

wakemeupinside.jpg

The real power over someone is the word Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
This train won't stop and don't stop for any of you.

here's a documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism which is evil and satanic has nothing to do with biblical Christianity. pic also related.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI&t=3s&ab_channel=TruthMirror

sermon for people who are doubting their salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5RmgazPTaY&t=921s&ab_channel=zacthebaptist

how to receive God's free gift of eternal life and have the 100% assurance of going to heaven after you die:
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s

Attached: What Jesus said about the self professing jews in Revelation 3.9.png (1000x500, 69.52K)

> N-words getting uppity

“Good.”

I am so sick of this fucking shit where Jews have us crying about 200 or 2000 or 10000 years in the past. Point your finger at those who oppress you today.

Right fucking now.

I am totally behind that.

Yawn Edomites
Canaanites
Jews

Israel is just rich people from Ukraine who were at risk of facing the music for what they did in Russia 20 - 50 years prior

>n-word
The word that starts with an N and ends with an R that you never want to call a black person? Neighbor.