HAPPENING: JOE BIDEN IS GOING TO FUCK GERMANY IF RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE

>Biden vows to shut down Nord Stream 2 if Russia invades Ukraine

Get ready for even higher as shit gas prices EU bros!

cnn.com/2022/02/07/politics/biden-scholz-meeting-ukraine/index.html

Attached: nerdstream2.jpg (1440x810, 189.18K)

Biden:
>hey you goddamn, uh, ruskie... what's his name? doesn't matter anyway. hey listen fella, if you start a war I'm just going to shoot myself in the dick. how do ya like them apples, Ivan?

why do we pax taxes to these buffoons

>he’s going to move Germany to Vyborg
wtf? how?!

By cheating. Duh.

Attached: 1620545500376.jpg (657x1048, 129.3K)

The US has been the most enthusiastic supporter of war in Ukraine explicitly for this reason. Even Zelensky told him to tone it the fuck down

social security after you retire and medicare is a good enough reason. otherwise you are screwed and will likely die a horrible and painful death.

Is Nord Stream 2 being protested by climate activists? That's why Biden shut down pipelines in America. Maybe this is his way of shutting down pipelines overseas?

wrong number

Attached: stalin.gif (400x299, 2.36M)

No Biden is just posturing at this point, he won’t do shit oif Russia invades.

you won't get SS faggot holy shit delusional

Attached: 1644289867904.jpg (828x826, 99.89K)

My state has three bell weathers.
Get fucked.

Attached: 29E5E323-F817-471F-82E0-42D2FF32FB32.jpg (758x670, 133.51K)

germans can always burn their furniture to keep themselves warm

You act like this is important. You don't even need to win yours to be the most popular president in history. You just need 1.

...except Biden can't do that, he can only pressure Germany to do it, and they're not going to, because Biden is a weak, toothless leader.

Attached: 1613277011041.jpg (575x977, 122.05K)

kek

Our army us unbeatable.
Lets see our best

i'm retarded can someone explain how biden has the power to do this? also what does "shutting it down" actually mean? like is their a valve he is gonna twist and turn the pipes off?

I think all this American and Russian bullshit opens the eyes of a lot of people how shitty these nations are and how weird it is that they were allied in ww1 and 2. Once they question this they will find out a lot more. I like it. I hope russians and americans kill each others in large number.

He will try to force germany like he wanted to before and he will probabl do it in such a stupid and respectless way that a lot of germans will finally realize americans have always been our enemy.

i hope joe brandon turns off your gas pipes fag

>the US is going to cut off Germanys energy in the winter then charge them twice as much to ship them more
I think this is at least twice as effective as anything that Trump did to get EU to pay for their own defenses

oh geez Uncle Joe said something the CIA and State Department didn't mean again.
Surely this time international adversaries will take him as a joke and invade their neighbors...just you wait..two more weeks

He can't even walk.

Attached: 1616191520096.jpg (634x615, 134.21K)

Absolutely based
Time to fuck the krauts like it's 1945 all over again.

Biden will get make the Eurochuds pay for their mutt meme spam. Keep spamming that retarded meme, faggots. See what Biden does.