Why don't we all honk all the time?!

It occurred to me, why doesn't pol use its meme magic and promote the idea that everyone who is against the globohomo, honk their horns nonstop while driving? Think of it---nonstop honking across all of North America 24/7. Everyone, all the time until the globohomo surrender to non-faggot trannies.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 30.02K)

Because we are not annoying middle eastern cabbies

some places dont need honks

I honk at maskies I see while driving

watch what you wish for, they'll start charging you per honk.

> jewstate flag
> they'll start charging you

Attached: 1643276794921.png (263x270, 178.69K)

I mean it would be cool to have a meetup in the closest large cities and have a honkling

u first

Good job, user.

I mean, if pol did this it would be second only to getting trump elected.

You'll be shot

Based

honking while driving can be considered emergency "driving"(idk if this is the correct term), if you have an injured person that needs to be sent to the hospital and you drive him/her there you can just constantly honk and people have to let you pass them like an honking ambulance
not a great idea

Extremely based burger.

Being a tranny or a pedo is not a good idea, but seems like people love it. why not honk nonstop, maybe I identify as a fucking horn. stop being pussy faggot.

we can't let another honkocaust happen, we must do everything so it never happens again

>the honkening is upon us
yes

Attached: 63rmsf.jpg (869x500, 78.31K)

>sir do you know why i pulled you over
>it appeared to me you were honking your horn
>this isnt a warning i cant write you a ticket, there is no law against using your horn but pls stop

>Sorry officer, but I do not identify as sir/he/him. My preferred pronouns are Honk/Honker/Hokim, please do not assume my gender. Now get the fuck outta my way I got some honkin' to do.

Sounds retarded but i like it

>sorry pal I can’t hear you over my horn, can you speak up?

>100 million honks at once
>Yellowstone erupts
I support this strategy

>Officer: what's your name and license number?
>Me: The name is Herbie Husker and I'm #1.