Why do Americans always try to ruin everything?

Attached: Derr American.png (661x773, 419.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/dutch-mayor-denies-dismantle-bridge-jeff-bezos-superyacht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we are run by dick heads

why don't they just not dismantle the bridge so it can't leave?

I hope he does it just for lulz

>destroys your history and culture
>pays some of your poorest citizens to clean eggs off his yacht
Heh, nothing personal.

Because you engage in targeted rape

Attached: 1644285561779.jpg (850x567, 63.68K)

Does he have a lazy eye?

Same reason EU cucks are pedophiles

Triggered no-boat europoors.
Blow the damned bridge up.

Throwing eggs in the current century is a waste of time, we have better tools to deal with these pricks nowadays

rotten eggs < Limpet mines

Attached: mine.jpg (500x287, 19.95K)

What shit for brains built a boat to big to get past the bridge? Also rotten eggs? What the fuck is wrong with you dutchbros? Fucking two storm matches, a wine bottle, and some petrol. And that is the very basic entry level option, fucking christ it's amazing what can be done with pipe these days and I'm not talking about a pipebomb.

I hate mutts so much

listen i might think the dutch are faggots but bezos is a bigger faggot

i hope they throw more than eggs

Simple. It was cheaper to build the boat where they wanted to and then blow up the bridge later to let it out, than to build it somewhere else. The Dutch poors should be happy. There will be work to be had in blowing up the bridge and reconstructing it. As well as cleaning off eggs from the boat. Jeff probably won’t even pay for it. He will just make a deal and get his friends at the central bank to print some money for all those things.

Fuck your bridge
>BRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 4324324243233.jpg (500x375, 17.86K)

who cares about a stupid bridge

What are they trying to achieve with fucking eggs? The bald jew basically pisses and spits on dutch faces and they threaten to throw fucking eggs? Eggs?!
>Protip: lamp posts and ropes exist

foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/dutch-mayor-denies-dismantle-bridge-jeff-bezos-superyacht

Retard - there isnt even an application to do this.

"OH THE RICH ARE SO BADDD WAHH"

you are fake news

Why not dismantle the yacht instead?

Attached: ALLSCREAMING.gif (480x366, 3.02M)

>rotten eggs
can a terminal cancer patient with nothing to lose off him instead?

The town legislature was fine with it last week. They are using Bezos to foot the maintenance bill when its put back together. Its only going to be down for a few days and its not used by cars. Bezos is a douche but the city is cashing in here.

I kinda wish he says fuck it and boats to somewhere else to put on the masts so they can pay for their rusty corpse of a bridge with tax dollars instead but I dont really care. Its not my money either way

why do faggots start threads with bullshit loaded questions?

I think it was implanted by Israel

Poorfags get fucking WRECKED, simple as.
I hope he HONKS the fuck out of his yacht at all the history fags crying because muh bridge.

They're going to put it back together after the yacht passes, this is all meaningless

SINK THE SHIP

Based Bezos being a real-life Lex Luthor.