HONKING NOW WARRANTS AN ARREST

So sometime around the 3 minute marker this cop rationalizes that because it was written in paper he can now arrest people for honking. Without questioning the rationality. Honking is in regards to traffic safety, and criminalizing honking will cause traffic hazards.

What kind of fucking timeline are we in?
youtu.be/n-zyuU5G3q0

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-203943_Brave.jpg (1080x1291, 641.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1489384115833090050
youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk
youtube.com/watch?v=XugIsZbTFy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep on honking in the clown world.

>What kind of fucking timeline are we in?

This explains everything,
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1489384115833090050

what a literal basedboy faggot
m. jones ?

White genocide and planned socioeconmic destruction.

used to be illegal to honk around a hospital. may still be

This has to be the most midwit take on the current situation I've seen. How do people like this function in reality?

Attached: lol.png (595x174, 23.63K)

>Tom Saywer Rush Intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk

If I accidentally hit my horn in front of a cop because I bumped it with my elbow, then I get arrested. Could I sue the manufacturer for producing such an illegal device?

I kept waiting for someone to no scope him but it never happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=XugIsZbTFy0

Attached: 1620339140671.jpg (970x1024, 105.45K)

The one thing BLM and natives were correct about - FUCK THE POLICE.

Attached: too salty 4 u.gif (800x600, 649.95K)

WHAT ABOUT

B E E P S

E

E

P

S

Attached: 25DA2A51-B143-4844-BAA0-F4E41CDBA558.jpg (1200x849, 187.26K)

GAS THE TRUCKS HONK WAR NOW

Attached: 1q3azmrb4k161.png (640x640, 285.52K)

Sweet its a nigger financial advisor.
Put me on the MC Hammer portfolio. Maybe the wutang hedge.
Shieeeeeet

jfc if you canucks would kill these cuck cops the world would be so much better, but you retards gave up your guns.

ffs, stab them with a fucking knife. Cut their throats. Rape their god damn nostrils.

Just try to pull one trucker out to arrest them and see what the other truckers do.

Almost 2 thousand LEO are on their way to Ottawa.

Resources for mass arrests are being mobilized for Coutts. It will happen by next Monday.

Attached: knubbler.png (704x360, 268.52K)

literally nothing?

all they've done so far is sing koombaya and emplore others to go down without a fight

i guess because the trucker fund will pay any infraction

The problem at this point is that they're all relying on a lawyer in the court instead of demanding that the present diving officer produce his Commission. He won't be able to do that.

Coutts is a lost cause. They will never, ever, win in Coutts.

These urban ones like Ottawa though.. Truckers will be annihilated with extreme prejudice

Coutts and Milk River are untouchable. Those rural truckers are dangerous as fuck.

Also we're getting the few actual truckers who participate tossed off their commercial insurance because they're ALL in violation of their terms.
Simple, and oh so easy thanks to your insatiable need for attention.
So many actionable pictures.
It's already working btw. People are already getting dropped.
=)

God I hope you are right. But rural regions are easy to cut comms and then do whatever the gov wants to do when the world cannot see

Are they not like American truckers who look after each other?

nothing. i saw a tiktok when going for fap and some guy got bumped into by a cop car and faceplanted onto the ground in cuffs cuz he honked. some woman just screamed

user. There is always a solution.

Ok faggot

The guys in Coutts and Milk River are armed to the teeth and they have a shit load of actual outlaw bikers in their ranks. Take a look at the leader of Coutts and tell me you'd like to brawl with him. He looks literally psychopathic. RCMP sent a weird combover looking lesbian faggot to try and diffuse the situation and they got chased out of there in record time..

Coutts is untouchable - the rest - not so much

I can't tell if leftists openly use this site or if it'sall still trolling. This post reads like a faggot wrote it.

Attached: artflow_202012161506.png (492x348, 343.7K)

No, the majority of ones in the city's are just christ cucks

Based Canadians destroying their own supply system

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR SIDE, BROS.

Attached: lol.png (1080x1292, 192.16K)

Water balloon launcher + air horn + tape down button