-200 BILLION DEAL WITH IT MURTS

Meta Platforms Inc.’s veiled threat to quit Europe because of blocked talks over privacy rules was more like music to the ears of two top German and French politicians.

“After being hacked I’ve lived without Facebook and Twitter for four years and life has been fantastic,” German Economy Minister Robert Habeck told reporters at an event alongside French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire in Paris on Monday.

“I can confirm that life is very good without Facebook and that we would live very well without Facebook,” Le Maire added. “Digital giants must understand that the European continent will resist and affirm its sovereignty.”

The pair were responding to comments in Meta’s annual report published Thursday, warning that if it couldn’t rely on new or existing agreements to shift data, then it would “likely be unable to offer a number of our most significant products and services, including Facebook and Instagram, in Europe.”

The European Union “is such a big internal market with so much economic power that if we act in unity we won’t be intimidated by something like this,” Habeck said.

Meanwhile Le Maire listed ways in which European governments have challenged tech giants, including with privacy rules, taxation and blocking the development of digital currencies.

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-032909~2.png (720x1030, 328.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-002-025:a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. Social media is killing society.

European Union hasn't done shit except replace white people with browns lmao

We got a wild one boys

Attached: 1510648454349.gif (480x228, 262.98K)

Why don't europeans create their own tech companies. Only the brits do. France and Germany are backwards as fuck. Wirecard was the only tech success in Germany and look how that turned out.

quality asian verbal IQ

I never made a facebook and still don't understand twitter or its ui

I thought facebook was something like bebo when everyone moved to it from myspace

I had a myspace and I fucking hated it, made me feel depressed because it looked like you were missing out, I wasn't but it gave you the illusion that when you were not doing anything everyone else was

Attached: 1143350.jpg (1106x1012, 90.24K)

Attached: 1644119338197 (1).png (1700x9500, 2.7M)

this. i still have trouble discerning how to read a twitter post when some user posts one for a thread. i cant readily tell who is owning or btfoing whom. so gay. and i hope it comes crashing down

based. fuck faceberg. I wonder people are still using it

jew subverts on suicide watch

>people using faceshit to organise protests
>faceshit and eurocucks are okay to shut it down

Hmmmm, really makes me think

Holy fuck you two people are OLD.

We all know they will replace it with something worse.

Now do every social media site and major tech company, and society will be much better.

I wish we could show you "the before time" so you know what they took from you...

Attached: 1628725449201.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

you mean like SAP? the worlds 3rd biggest software company

You got to be 30+, I'm late 20's and I know the before time.

who?

there will be consequences
in meta

and may include rape
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-5.21-002-025:a

Kinda is, all algorivvums bombard people with negative shit non-stop causing people to become hyperbolic and insane. The dehumanization aspect is the most dire threat to a stable world. Also shitbags and brownies without impulse control carry that shit over to real life

Attached: French antiterror.jpg (460x595, 63.13K)

Enterprise blotware that boomers purchase for millions so they can hire their boomer friends on as consultants. No one installs SAP and uses it. You have to have a small army of consultants to set it up for you and keep it running. What worse is even with all of that it's still complete trash that appears to have fallen through a wormhole from the 1970s.

I never had one, had the paranoid thought in 2008 when facebook was popping off that it would be used by the govt to track people. Little did I know it would be so much worse with the govt, corporations, and anyone motivated to track other people.

Attached: 1638761880849.jpg (1141x1436, 331.74K)

Europe can't innovate so it sabotages the successful.

It's Europe, they don't have to. But it makes a damn good argument towards Europe locking it's internet down like Russia or China do. They won't have to deal with pesky things like people using twitter/facebook to coordinate protests or non-approved "activism"

This looks like the room of a dude too young to have lived it so they made their room with all old shit. Like a retro period correct bedroom.

These politicians should be threatening to throw Zuckerberg in prison if he dares try to poison the European people with his vile creations. Anything less is siding with the Devil.

>Europe can't innovate
kek, peak american comment. this id your brain in the Metaverse

you guys make good sprockets and metal gears and stuff, but Europe has no tech scene outside the UK and anyone with aspirations in that area moves to the US. It's why your per-capita GDP is lower than West Virginia.

Why don't they add a anime gf who watches you play

Don't you realize all of that 'good' media was just bait to lure you into the current hell we are in now? It was a bait and switch user, and we all fell for it.

>per capita income
yeah keep sperging out about that. you realize that your super rich fucks increase it to the point retards like you believe in it while the average worker is poor as fuck plus having immense living costs?

murishart living in Germany, this is actually facts, the 'tech' scene here, let alone in Berlin, is a fucking joke.