I think I’ve discovered the most hated sub on Reddit

I only joined the ChurchofCOVID sub (reddit.com/r/ChurchOfCOVID/) recently to look at the memes. Never posted there or anything. Suddenly, today I started receive auto-perma bans from dozens of subs I’ve never participated in (pic related). And then a 7 day account suspension. Is ChurchofCOVID the most hated, rage inducing sub on Reddit?
My account was literally just to read up on video games and never flagged for anything else. This is more kvetching than there was for TheDon!

Attached: B6AB1D2A-587A-40A6-B719-565BCEC0094A.jpg (1170x1883, 461.73K)

If you never posted then how did they know?

I havent been on reddit for a while but I thought what subs you are subscribed to are private

Ban anyone who has shiddit on their cache.

>Tourist thread

How do people still deny censorship exists

whats the sub reddit about?

They are. OP is just a lying faggot

Idk! I’ve never posted or commented on that sub. Just laugh that the memes in my news feed. Some new bot is scrubbing people from all the popular subs just for being a member of ChurchofCOVID

Attached: C83C2623-9298-4E27-A806-388E8C0466CD.jpg (720x713, 57.84K)

There are certain subs blacklisted by automods. When NonewNormal was around I got banned from PokemonGo on an account used to post there lol

What kind of turbocharged over torqued faggot uses Reddit?

It’s just making fun of how obsessed leftists are with COVID. COVID is their religion. Hence the “church of COVID.” I haven’t even seen anything that can be construed as “misinformation” or other kikery like that. Just memes and shit

I only use it for Dark Souls, Elden Ring, and Sekiro threads :/ I hate Reddit. Pic related as I’m typing this. The band just keep coming !

Attached: 68024999-2E3D-4650-8CCD-CE7230FFA7FE.jpg (1170x1217, 457.24K)

Don’t even know what “woahdude” is wtf

> Dark Souls, Elden Ring, and Sekiro
Ah, you sound like a faggot anyway.

Okay CoD faggot git gud

Certain powermods are censorious assholes: N8theGr8, awkwardtheturtle, BardFinn, Cthorr. They run robots to ban people from unrelated subs for being in COVID wrongthink subs.

Use a different browser to check the mod lists of the subs that banned you. You'll find some names in common on all of them, mainly N8theGr8 and a few others.

How about you fuck off and stay there instead of posting offtopic faggotry.

maybe that's it's only purpose, to identify who they want to ban before they even post

You should go back. A thread died for this stupid shit.

Pretty based sub actually

No no, you need to dig deeper, user. Spend more time on plebbit. I've got a crazy idea! Maybe while you're at it, consider never returning here. G'day m'lady *tips fedora*