Net worth

How many of you libs even have, I dunno, 100k saved up?
This is not a larp thread, this is just seeing if these average net worth figures make any sense.
And of course if you lie it's pretty obvious, nobody gets these numbers unless they're an IT subhuman or something similar.

Attached: 6D37B561-B1B5-4442-8409-89723B4F09B0.png (247x204, 32.71K)

YOOOOOO I'm 18 and have a net worth of like 30k lol suck on my nuts boomer mfs I'm in the top 1% cope cope cope I love crypto

32, and ~200k net worth. Seems about right.

Nobody on pol has any assets worth caring about.

why didn't you invest in crypto? bitcoin usually dances around the same price range for while; and dogecoin satellite rocket is launching this quarter.

Because society is collapsing from peak oil.

It doesnt say cash, it says net worth.

If you have even a halfway decent car thats paid off you will be in the middle of the chart

Very few cars are worth anything by the time they are paid off.

>tfw only 12k LINK
I'm not gonna make it bros

Attached: 1642045624783.png (1080x1046, 731.49K)

You havent bought a car in a while apparently

I have 20 shares of Amazon. Howboutdat?

Just for comparison, I think the 99th percentile part of the chart is the limit, because there are very few people between 25 million and billionaires. The 99th percentile means you're among the richest people in your age group who aren't celebrities.
If you have a $10m 401k, that's going to be split between multiple people, and taxes. It's like a 1m disposable.
A Great Depression style crash would wipe even boomers down to 100k.

My car is pretty nice and I own it. Also I've got like 50k in retirement and 15-20k in guns and ammo. Holy shit I'm a 75th percentile sub-30

Guys buy crypto ong even if you don't want to invest it's good to have knowledge of how it works. It's the only payment system mostly out of the governments control

I am 40, took a bit for me to get things going i have about 150k invested in index funds and about 150k equity in a home. No debt. I make about 145k a year4YID2H

It's useless and inflationary, fed is crushing m0 now.

24 @ 120k thanks to the 3 bitcoins I mined when I was a teen

33 and in between the 90th and 99th percentiles. Would probably be a lot closer of I didn't have 3 kids.

How dare you denigrate my waifu pillow harem like that!

>34
>-$3,300

Attached: pepegenes.jpg (1800x1322, 414.47K)

That's really good for Bulgaria.

Yeah, think it is.
Considering most my peers take out massive loans to get a shitty 2 bedroom flats in Sofia for ~100k and get paid under €1k, sure is.

>It's useless and inflationary, fed is crushing m0 now.
then just store a few thousand in it to make purchases and get familiar with it.

75th percent

This is like asking right wingers on Any Forums their IQ, they all will just larp to keep the delusion about Any Forums or the right wing being full of smart people, when it's pretty obvious you're not

There's no liberals on Any Forums engaging in any serious discussion because of how much of a right wing echo chamber this place is, too.

Sounds like you have a longer story to share. How long did it take you to make it

>There's no liberals on Any Forums engaging in any serious discussion because of how much of a right wing echo chamber this place is, too.
Do you realize the irony of you being allowed to post on a "right wing echo chamber"?

Slightly above 50th percentile for 30-34

Why do you care?

I've got jpgs worth more than that faggot

Attached: wagieseethe.jpg (492x656, 45.36K)

I have money in Dogebonk, that's it.

28 y/o

$1.3 mil in the bank inherited. Make 70k.

Might use money to just buy a house and use salary to pay for taxes, but then my kids would have to go to Obama thought study.

What's the irony? Do you think echo chambers are only possible through heavy moderation?

Got 100000 in ash in my lungs... but i propably transfered it to a cancer somewhere

Congrats on your 50k age 40 salary.

Lol from the dashboard alone that BMW is 10+ years old loser.