Why should Niggers and Whites be under the same flag?

Attached: flag2.jpg (1200x795, 109.99K)

They should not but all races.should go their own way
Every color has a place, an ethnic home for every race

Because we're unironically all humans with the same flaws and emotional issues

Personally I think nationalism is retarded though

>with the same flaws and emotional issues
Not even close daft user you have failed to understand other races even in america

So you pretend everybody is exactly like you to cope with your issues?

>we're all humans with the same flaws and emotional issues

False. Different races have different nature. Different strengths and weaknesses. The races were never the same, or even similar.

inb4 mutt bastard cope

Attached: 1612882082259.png (522x942, 236.95K)

Niggers should be exterminated, they are demons in humanoid form

Dey shouldn’t. We bilt dis country

Blacks are not immigrants, they're imports, therefore not American.

Don't ever post that misleading "meme" again, that's literally turning people racist and youre preying on their ignorance

i'm part of an ethnic group that has been systematically oppresssed for the last 2000 years, i have a thing or two i can relate with black kings

I just seems like so many social problems would disappear if Niggers and Whites had their own flags and countries.

And i'm proud to be a muttmerican were at least i know i'm free, and i won't forget the black who die, who gave that right to me and i'm gladly stand up next to jew and defend her still today, cause there's no doubt i love this land...

CHRISTKIKE BLESS THE MUTTSA

orc projection
cope and dilate
nigger

Attached: niggers.webm (640x800, 2.65M)

Attached: images (1).jpg (476x401, 25.24K)

Attached: burgerlandian.jpg (1680x1050, 463.37K)

Any Niggers want to chime in here? Why do you want to live under the same flag as us Honkeys?

because "I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me."

Having a victim complex and being a detriment to society?

Because Lincoln managed to hoodwink a bunch of Midwestern hicks into thinking it was somehow in their interest to fight and die to keep them here.

It all could’ve been so much different it destroys me sometimes to even think about

>Why do you want to live under the same flag as us Honkeys?
Not a nigger, but it's pretty obvious.
>gibs
>access to White people, their technology, institutions, etc.
>leaving would be too scary and inconvenient