Aus/pol/ - 2005 edition, let's go back

Reminder: The cops sided with the lebs during the Cronulla protests
Reminder: The media sided with the lebs by not reporting revenge attacks, and demonising White Australia
Reminder: The entire system is against us

Attached: cronulla1.jpg (1200x630, 152.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/2o48yc.MP4
twitter.com/ChrisLXXXVI/status/1490564597061124100
fb.com/joel.gilmour1/videos/312868170887151
twitter.com/LizardHumanoid/status/1490861821510959107?cxt=HHwWhoDShbC7zbApAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I get a qrd on this fat fuck?

Attached: 5675756756.jpg (1132x2340, 170.23K)

Comfier times for sure.

Untrustworthy grifter, larping as a hopeful political candidate to disenfranchised Australians, has all the charisma of a used car salesman

The thread splitter shills are out in force today, bumping their demoralization thread with US vpn alts

checked and correct.

Attached: 1591412501179.jpg (474x361, 12.52K)

>AussieCossack
>It's just some fat chinese dude
>Literally not australian or a cossack

'Nulla was so fucking comfy.
Praise him, lads.
He really badly wants Russian citizenship, and likely he was promised it if he managed to get into parliament and make pro-Russian policy changes while in office.
Full vid of the exchange here, Russian Cuntsack's version is VERY edited
files.catbox.moe/2o48yc.MP4

Attached: liam5.jpg (2340x1080, 579.84K)

>He really badly wants Russian citizenship
Pretty sure he was a soldier in Russia if I remember

>He really badly wants Russian citizenship, and likely he was promised it if he managed to get into parliament and make pro-Russian policy changes while in office.
dastardly!

Attached: heil putler.jpg (600x624, 40.61K)

Canada starting to spout that the protests are a threat to their democracy. kek, will the shut it down? Ottawa Part of the strong cities network like melb, surely they have a goon squad too itching to go for a run

>quads
Witnessed

Don't forget to stock up on white bread
twitter.com/ChrisLXXXVI/status/1490564597061124100

it is, and it's not just you it's every western country.
we need to bring it to an end

(self check)
Lotta... lotta digits in this thread so far...

Attached: 1591420457040.jpg (300x366, 16.23K)

Appears the ACT is the only state or territory at 50% boosted. Victoria and NSW hoped to be at 70% by this stage.

People are realising the vaccines don't work, but prefer not to say it.

all non anglos look alike to me

Canada's truck protest is so fucking kino i'm jealous but very proud of them
Unironically though i'm sure it's caused the jew establishment to go into overdrive to start dismantling that entire profession, probably through technology ie. self driving trucks, and 'diversifying' the workforce, removing as many owner/drivers as they can and replace them with immigrants
Everyone in the West needs to support their independent truckers now more than ever

>Ottawa Part of the strong cities network like melb, surely they have a goon squad too itching to go for a run

It's probably the same goons shipped around in planes. South African, Israeli, CCP and other contractors.

Blessed thread. Wheres everyone go after the morning threads? Probably should go outside do something. Sun and blue skies no point sitting inside.

every day that goes by that you did not kill a cop is another day that you have wasted

Attached: The Daily Ride.jpg (525x821, 87.83K)

>the backbone of this country is the independent truck

Off ya go then,,,film it and post it for giggles

I side with the lebchads over some faggots white knighting for beach sluts. But it's weird if police and media of this feminist establishment do, I would probably not side with anyone then.

>King Leaf Fag: "Individuals are trying to blockade our economy, our democracy, and our fellow citizens' daily lives. It has to stop."

Indeed. Qui are they, Justine?

Ah yes Austrilla, the place where LOTR whas made nobody knows anything else.

Attached: cannibalism_o_1323497.jpg (495x335, 29.99K)

>he was a soldier in Russia
He did some training with "a militia group"
There's plenty of those in Russia. You can just buy an AK from the Kalashnikov website, you know.
Yeah who knew that protesting was a threat to "democracy". If "democracy" means "banker dictatorship", then I suppose it becomes a true statement.
pic rel

Attached: liam3.jpg (647x334, 22.23K)

I hate the kikes so much I literally dream about my hatred for them.

In my last dream I was at some old banana farmers house and my like detector was going off and then she admitted to being a kike and started complaining about the goyim so I strangled that bitch to death in front of her daughters.

do not ever reply to me again lachlan

The ones in melbourne did look very oriental

Attached: team ccp.jpg (1024x768, 130.57K)

>user 5 minutes from now

Attached: BankstownBeatdown.webm (272x480, 625.38K)

Russian agent

Attached: 43423534.jpg (825x1076, 655.9K)

Dunno, I've got an RDO today myself. Just spending the arvy wondering where to dump my next paycheck asx wise. Inb4gold/silver.

Attached: 1630393464978.png (316x421, 277.67K)

It was a banana farm because you are a monkey

>The ones in melbourne did look very oriental

I saw a chang AFP member giving orders yesterday when they were trying to provoke people around the flagpole outside GG house in Canberra. He had a mask and glasses on but obviously a Han Chinese calling the shots

still cannot believe how based this man is

Attached: 6547676576576.jpg (1000x800, 144.55K)

Its a deadly one unna

Attached: Joe-Rogan-n-word copy.jpg (884x676, 244.7K)

The triggered kike appears.

>>user 5 minutes from now

Calm the fuck down.

I only just noticed it even says 'Extra Comfy' in the window above him at the start lel

I'm sick of writing cover letters for every job that looks promising just to not even get a rejection email back.

>do not ever reply to me again lachlan

Don't post stupid shit then faggot YOU glow

the only reason the asiocossack loves the comments is because he is pro fee speech and loves the bants

he is NOT a glowie/ccp agent

Attached: theasiocossack.png (393x262, 17.66K)

Any news on the Canberra protests? I though today was supposed to be the big one.

Attached: apuontheroad.jpg (1080x689, 87.9K)

Attached: Laughing Southern Italian.gif (205x199, 1.24M)

>he is NOT a glowie/ccp agent

No, he's probably an FSB asset

kek, miss having spare cash to throw at speccy stocks. Was hoping to make some coin on asx to avoid needing cenno, but market seems shit lately. Everything gets a little pump in the first half hour then just dies for the rest of the day. Perhaps buy on close, sell on open is the way.

He definitely reported all those comments to his superiors

Attached: 1625135141381.jpg (1200x717, 267.65K)

Nice trips. Thought so, but the 12th is supposed to be a big one too.

Basically he's a longtime Putin shill who pulls stunts and tries to hijack other movements.
He actually hates Australia and wants a Russian citizenship, he thinks we are a country of retards.

It's a long story and I only know about half of it

Attached: boikov.png (1000x1000, 652.98K)

i've known this guy since primary school
he is literally just an attention seeker

Here's a livestream, not sure what's happening because i lost interest in it a lot when it became a shit load of boomers, abos and sov citizen hippies
>fb.com/joel.gilmour1/videos/312868170887151
Looks like a nice day though and quite a lot of people milling about

don't be so paranoid. he doesn't have superiors. why can't you just enjoy things?

Attached: boikov3.png (500x500, 157.29K)

This week I
> Left Victoria unvaxxed
> Found a comfy town on the other side of the Murray
> Moved in with a lonely boomer woman who listens to Alex Jones 24/7 and will probably end up putting me in her will
> Got a job 3 nights a week at the local bakery

you don't say
>man with youtube channel
>not an attention seeker

i went to school with him and played rugby with him

Can you confirm hes not 24?

hero

Attached: 1631998467714.webm (480x480, 2.82M)

Checked.They have made some sort of deal to go inside parliment house.Guess who's there?
twitter.com/LizardHumanoid/status/1490861821510959107?cxt=HHwWhoDShbC7zbApAAAA

he's 32

I need to do the same. Happy for you user, seems your going to make it.

>i've known this guy since primary school
>he is literally just an attention seeker

MAybe he was but now he has a probability of being in parliament next election and if you don't think the FSB would be keen to have a Member Of parliament on the payroll you'd be mistaken....

Congrats user and absolutely baste.