New Jersey anons

I’m thinking about moving to New Jersey to do my MBA at Rutgers. I used to live in East Brunswick before moving out of state. The area was decent back then but I don’t know how much it’s changed. Anyone know any decent areas in Middlesex county?

Attached: 763B69E7-6FD7-4B8E-9080-8A5E16193588.jpg (591x1024, 86.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

highexistence.com/water-experiment/
justicemap.org/2020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only nice part left is ocean county. Pick any town minus the obvious of south toms nigger and you'll be ok. Nigs and jews are trying their best tho, it will be a shithole like the rest of this place in 20 years

Attached: 1558390850340.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

can you help me clean beachwood beach?
highexistence.com/water-experiment/

What’s it like being a white male in New Jersey anons?

Attached: 193202FA-6AB6-439B-830F-A6D993689127.jpg (1638x2048, 507.6K)

Would not recommend.

Attached: Nj.jpg (784x692, 138.12K)

where my 732 and 609 bros at?

Attached: 1632695347559.jpg (1024x874, 221.02K)

You can make it here as a White man, fren. But it takes a lot, no question. Personally, I have roots that run through multiple centuries, so I'm not leaving. Incidentally, I am strongly considering going back to get my law degree and possibly do a duel degree program (so I might see you there.)

Yes there are a lot of problems here, but there are bright spots. Critically, the grass is usually not greener on the other side. Many people flee to states that have soul crushing suburban developments that are cramped and artificial and lack any depth of history. Meanwhile, in NJ the last county created was formed in 1850. We have numerous historical sites, which willl survive if people stay and volunteer. Those who just bitch about things and then get obsessed with this or that eceleb are not helping a thing. Meanwhile, there are guys and gals who actually roll up their sleaves and keep some of our traditions alive.

Attached: 20220201_172830.jpg (4000x2252, 2.26M)

Do have a map like this for any other states? This is kino

The brown wave washed over east Brunswick. My family home was bought out by a family of chinks who chopped down our large oak tree. Our old Italian friends are trapped - the home values dropped so much it’s no longer economical to sell it.

Stay out of pines and bogs nigger
>Rutgers
Lol

This state sucks. I barely see any white people where I live anymore. Just foreigners and blacks everywhere. Im not raising my kids in this environment where they will only be socialized amongst Indians, Jews, Blacks, and Swarthoids in their earliest years. If Russia nuked us and I died in the blast, I would consider that a blessing.

Attached: 1632260045507.jpg (1834x1715, 579.08K)

Ayo 732 calling in

Fren, you are in the wrong part of the state then. Yes it has gotten worse, but where are you going to go? Texas and Florida have plenty of similar issues. If you're going to leave, I'd suggest saving to acquire land and then build up a family compound somewhere on the edge of a country seat somewhere.
t. Morris/Ocean user

Attached: 20220129_111359.jpg (4000x2252, 2.56M)

Middlesex is stinky, go west or a little South you can survive as a huyte male there

rutgers requires 4 boosters a year.

monmouth university is requiring them 2 times a semester (WHICH MEANS UP TO 6 IF YOU TAKE A SUMMER COURSE)

Dont come here. restrictions out the ass.

Back when I was a wee lad living there from 04-06, we were the only white family in our neighborhood as far as I can recall. I can only imagine how much the demographics have shifted since then. at the time most of the Asian families were still Chinese or Korean with a sprinkle of Indians. They were the worst though, the injuns, Arrogant, anti-social and surprisingly violent in a playground setting. Still a safe and upper middle class area though.

I am so desperate to move out of New Jersey

>I’m thinking about moving to New Jersey

Attached: whatTheFuck.gif (240x181, 191.35K)

609-723

>middlesex county
lol good one.

use a race map, justicemap.org/2020/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 8.54.57 PM (1).png (2850x1398, 972.98K)

Move to a small neighborhood in Bergen County if you can afford it. Very white, but there are large swarms of Jewish and black communities so make sure to do your research. Your commute will be a bitch sometimes but its well worth it to live in a small little safe town

All of my friends growing up in school were indian and chinese. Only my neighbors kids were white, and they all moved out when they could. From what I’ve heard the towns become a turf war between the Indians and the Egyptians, but I haven’t been back in a decade.

You know houses are close to million dollars in Bergen county in the white areas right I live next door

I personally wouldn't. I left for Eastern pa and am still unhappy.

>I’m thinking about moving to New Jersey
There's so many states and so many schools but you choose the worst of the worst. No one likes living here unless they're dickless fucking losers. Absolute fucking retards. Go ahead who cares

Attached: 1590250808195.jpg (500x329, 31.98K)

I was planning on moving to Pennsylvania F.

609 here, own my house. Want to leave as soon as possible but no idea where to go. Nothing but hispanics and blacks in the locale. Property taxes reached all new highs with this years assessment and I no longer have any desire to continue to live amongst this level of bullshit. No recreation. Beaches are packed more than ever. Shitty NYC runoff started invading, causing extreme retardation on the roads. Snow plow didn't even come by this past snowstorm, it all hardpacked on the roads, turned to ice, then to slush, then went away over 5 days. Thanks taxes.

Any suggestions? "Sticking it out" is no longer an option.

>bergen county
wut, he needs to be in new brunswick, obviously Monmouth county is superior.

Bergen county is 57% white
Middlesex County basically the same
Monmouth County is 71% white
Ocean County is 91% white (!!)
Somerset County is 61% white
Morris County is 67% white
Hunterdon county is also 91% white...
Warren County is 90% white
Sussex County is 93% white

So basically, you've got Ocean, Warren, Sussex, and Hunterdon all above 90% white, which is remarkable considering Ocean County has a bigger population than Wyoming, for instance.

Attached: nj stereotype map.jpg (2400x3186, 2.12M)

Thanks

I know a couple of people that moved to North Carolina but they had families there already

>moving to New Jersey

Attached: 1644162858569.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

Ocean County ? LoL.

this

thread is now about where the last remaining decent white NJ residents should move to

So you're in Ventnor.

Look for retirement communities in New Jersey there are exclusively white near Pennsylvania

looks like Middlesex county has cancer

Attached: combine_images.jpg (1800x1766, 849.57K)

"yikes"

whites going to be pushed into the atlantic ocean and the poconos at this rate, lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 9.08.24 PM (1).png (2258x1472, 861.53K)