This explains it all…

This explains it all…

Attached: 0570154C-6D7F-4FBC-8A7F-827DD92FC587.jpg (750x742, 423.65K)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!! OMG FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!! IM NOT SPREADING PROPAGANDA YOU ARE!!!

Ok fascist

How is simply wanting all mandates dropped racist or white supremacy? These people are insane.

Stonetoss is the only good political cartoonist of our era.

the more jews paint the entire general population as nazi's and racists the better, it's waking up normies to the jewish problem in the media.

keep pushing kikes.

Attached: 566ae75a495874228ddb7a8092a4a09d.jpg (466x700, 106.39K)

THE ITALIANS ARE POSING AS THE KKK TO BRING MUSSOLINI BACK FROM THE DEAD SO HE CAN LEAD cANADA!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 17-02-45 (0) pol - This explains it all… - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (255x198, 108.53K)

Leaf here, can we get zombie Franco instead please?

Sadly this is way to based to be true

This is completely illogical
>vax saves white people
>opposing this is white supremacy
It's like they are arguing against their own thing.

first, you are a literal faggot
second that post was made in satire by some who literally hates idiotic shitheads like you who are far left
third it clearly shows how you see everything that goes against what you think is not progressive because you are a literal retard

For real I'm at the point where I write off anybody describing these protests as "racist" or "white supremacist".
It's so blatantly false that I don't know how you reach someone who believes it.

I'm not Italian, I don't make the rules

Thank you for telling me what to think

It's GPrime. He's been making parodies of mainstream editorial comics recently.

I don't think it's satire, it just supports fascism earnestly.

They're not doing it to ensure that you write them off. They know people like you will do just that. What they want is for the people who won't write them off to spread this sort of propaganda in the hopes that those who publicly disagree will be seen as the racists.
The point was never to call out racism, but to create racists out of thin air.

It's a joke by the Greek fella who did the cosmic horror Joe Biden comics.

Based if true.

Pretty sure they support facism.

Now you understand Gamergate.

It is, Chud.

hmmm

>Not following the Government is Facism!!!

I heard white supremacists overwhelmingly dislike inflation.

the people who make these comics are trying to trigger a genocide thats why they are obsessed with race because they want a race war