Tranny deer killed in Alabama

yahoo.com/news/hunters-think-killed-8-point-203547993.html
>Matt Kelley and his group of hunters in Alabama were hoisting what they thought was an 8-point buck they had killed up onto the skinning rack when they noticed that something was missing.

>The deer had a full rack of solid antlers but no male reproductive parts. Instead, it appeared to be a doe, the Alabama Department of Conservation said in a report.

>According to Chris Cook, the coordinator for the Alabama Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Division’s Deer Program, he was familiar with several deer similar to the one that Kelley’s had brought in, but none with a solid head of antlers.

>“A deer like this with hardened antlers will have testes inside the body cavity,” Cook said in the report. “They don’t have fully developed male or female organs. They may have external female organs, but they would have to have underdeveloped testes that were still large enough to produce enough testosterone to have that antler growth.”

So who's going to get upset about this, PETA or the LGBTQIABCDEFG?

Attached: 203547993.png (705x369, 152.6K)

It's the next evolutionary trait for wild boars

THEY'RE SPRAYING THE FORESTS WITH CORN SYRUP!!!!!!!

>So who's going to get upset about this
niggers because they want another excuse to cause a random chimp event

tranny deers mogs human trannies

Chiclan.

Intersex exist among animal
Also trans right!

>hormones get flushed
>enter water cycle after treatment
>birth defect deer become more common

Female deer can have horns rarely, like usually small if they do, I do not know how common it is but it is a reason why they use the term antlered and antlerless vs. male of female in hunting permits.

It's almost like they're putting something in the water.

Intersex is very well known. You've seen Michelle Obamgo?

>NOOO CHEMTRAINS ARE FAKE

Has been proven several times that industrial waste pollution can affect wildlife in several ways. this could be one.

Still
>Female deer has more testosterone than a tranny
>More testosterone
>female
Trannies gets BTFO'd again

Attached: sensible-chuckle (1).gif (500x289, 647.26K)

Theyre putting shit in the water to turn the friggin deer gay

Xenoestrogens in the environment

This was a full rack though, and the balls were inside the body according to the article.

Fucking furfags. Was this their endgame all along? I thought they all fucked off in the early 2010's

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHEN WILL WE PUT A STOP TO THIS MADNESS

Attached: wojack_broke.png (236x233, 102.19K)

I've never seen that before but it makes me wonder if that's where the verify sex rule came into play and why antlers don't count as verification of a male

They're turning the freaking deer's gay

They're putting chemicals in the water that make the freaking frogs gay!

Nevermind the atrazine pollution bigot, homophobic far right nazi conspiracy theorist retarded trump supporter. You worship the corporations that put make atrazine runoff you capitalist

I was reading a journal about this phenomenon earlier.

Attached: buck the cervid.jpg (550x417, 73.18K)

They really were turning the frogs gay

Attached: spongeboob.jpg (676x453, 49.38K)

My brother in law actually got in trouble for laws like this. He was turkey hunting and the bird came up and started doing the mating behavior to the decoy. It was feathered like a male so he shot it, and it was a full grown adult male turkey. But the permit for turkeys required that they have a crown or gobble or beard or whatever that red thing is and it didn't.

It's hermaphroditic deer. Strange, but doesn't vindicate trannies. Probably due to seed oils or pesticides or something.